Home

Trouble on the Outer Rim...

Houjj Qel-Droma

"you cannot stop me, now if you be smart, you would run off and find those escaped jedi! they have our information, even if you became the sith lord, it would not matter, they have our plans and they will find a way to counter them! you idiot, ive had enough of you" Kentaru force pushed him into a wall and then walked out of the room the the main command center

"all ship report, find and destory a ship by the name of GHOST 1"

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Malachi suddenly awoke at the Jedi temple, a Jedi Healer above him.

"Ah, you're awake" she said. Malachi punched her away and then choked her to death. He looked around the empty room, and found all his possesions. He found his way to the hanger without being challenged, but found two padawans there. He slaughtered them both with his saber.

He climbed into one of the xwings sensing, where the Jedi that captured him were. He had to try Hoth first.

"If you say so, Zant. Your future is clouded, make sure your choices are wise ones."

Landing at the Jedi Academy, Houjj consulted with Luke. As Luke and Houjj were discussing the matter, a Jedi ran into the auditorum and told them that the prisoner had escaped and that two Jedi are dead. Houjj knew there was nothing he could do except continue with Zant's training.

After getting out of hyperspace infront of Hoth, Malachi knew the Jedi were not here. He changed course, and went to Korriban.

He left his ship and carried on into the temple. He went into a room and spoke to one of the Sith. "Master, I cannot find the Jedi. However they will not escape me. I will find them."

The next day, Zant awoke and went for breakfast. In the cafe', there was much talk of the dead jedi, and of the missing Sith. After further investigation, Zant found out it was one of his friends who was massacaered by the Sith. Anger filled with him, and he seeked revenge on the Sith. He went to the hanger and took a republic x-wing starfighter, in pursuit of the Sith killer.

OOC: Im not usually evil in anything, Ill try to do as well as I can, but I might not write as good if when Im on the evil side. Ill be coming back to the good side, but I only have a few ways in mind that you can do that will get Zant back to the good. Otherwise, hes gonna end up being evil for the rest of this RP (ok, maybe not, but for awhile anyway).

Houjj was in the auditorium with Luke, when Houjj opened his eyes and turned to Luke who was already looking at him. Houj said "I sence.." and Luke interupted him by saying "I sence it too." Houjj rushed to the cafe' to find Zant. He wasn't there. He then rushed to the hangar and saw Wedge Antilles. Houjj asked "Where is Zant?" Wedge told him that Zant took an X-Wing and just flew out in a blind rage.

Houjj was very concerned. He then went back to the auditorium with Luke and continued meditating. He tried to contact Zant through the Force. "Zant, don't seek revenge. Your better than that! Remember Zant, fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, and hate leads to suffering all those lead to the dark side. Zant open your eyes! Come back to the Academy!"

• 4 weeks later...

Zoric went to his ship and flew to Yavin IV. He saw an X-Wing take off. Zoric at that moment turned to his apprentice and ignited his sabers. Zoric oushed the two sabers into his apprentices chest killing him. Zoric deignited them and went inside the Jedi Temple. Zoric went to a main chamber where there were 10 jedi apprentices and Luke Skywalker. "I am here to join the jedi. Will you let me join Luke?" said Zoric.

• 2 weeks later...

Name: Purple Wolf

Alignment: Jedi

Ranking: Jedi Master

Lightsaber: Dual Purple Lightsabers.

Force Powers: Jump, Pull, Push, Heal, Grip, Crush, Lightning, Speed.

Purple Wolf walked into the main chamber of the jedi Temple. He saw someone asking if they can join Luke.

he walked over to him.

"I dont think so, i sense the dark side in you."

Name: Valsavis

Alignment: Lightside, Republic

Race: Valsavis is an alien-force user, descended from a race of near-humans called Quottil who appear human in all ways except that glowing 'ley lines' of energy criss-cross their bodies, just under the skin, and create swirling designs the more force they are drawing on. The older and more experienced the Quoittil, the more pronounced these tattoo-like lines become. His race is strongly allied with the Republic, and often work side by side with the Jedi Order, though they are few and far between and often considered a curiosity among the Jedi. "Dark" Quottil develop glowing red and violet lines, while "Light" Quottil develop blue and white lines. All Quottil are force-sensitive, but only the 'warriors' and 'priests' (the two are sometimes hard to distinguish, and despite discovering inter-stellar travel, they are still a tribal race) train rigously in it's use. All Quottil can communicate telepathically via the force with any sentient race, though they can speak normally when they choose.

Appearance:

Valsavis is tall and thin, with shocking white spiky hair and grey eyes. His skin-tone is ridiculously pale, and criss-crossed with glowing blue-white lines that form into swirling patterns when he uses the force. He most often wears drab black or all-white attire to best accenuate the color of his "ley" lines.

Rank:As an 'exchange student' of sorts, Val carries an 'honary' title of Jedi Knight, though himself is not a Jedi and indeed was never part of a Jedi/Padawan relationship (things are done differently on his homeworld).

Lightsaber: As what turned out to essentially be a science project, Val built and designed himself a lightsaber after his first visit to the Jedi Academny, though most of his race never bother (and in fact had never heard of the concept before joining the Republic). Among his own kind, it is not seen as a badge of honor as it is among the Jedi. His lightsaber has a long, thin black handle, a glowing blue-white blade, and while it is not a double-bladed saber lenses are placed on each end that allow him to generate the blade from either side.

Force Powers:Emptiness, Suggestion, Telekinesis, Jump, Speed, Absorb Energy, Healing, Telepathy

(OOC sorry for the Late-Join)

• 3 weeks later...

Name:Jaden Randyll(not the one from jedi academy,I SWEAR)

Alignment:light

Ranking:Jedi Knight

lightsabers:two Blue staffs

Force Powers:ALL

"I sence that Zant IS alive,but he has gone against the jedi code of conduct but,we can let it go...Zant...please return we will not hold it against you""COME!!NOW!!"PLEASE"no...please no...":cry6:

Archived