Home

Trouble on the Outer Rim...

Houjj Qel-Droma

As the Sith started to attack Houjj quickly tapped the GHOST I's ramp button. She started up and started to hover behind the two Jedi's. Houjj fended off the Sith the best he could and yelled to Zant "Make your way back to my ship I'll fend them off, fly it low with the exit ramp down so we can make a quick escape and tell Luke what has happend!"

OOC: HolmstN don't worry your doing fine.:luke:

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ending his trick, Yaeb sidestepped, grabbed the Sith by the neck and knocked him unconscious with the butt of his blade.

"Sorry, guys," Yaeb said, 'but I had to trick you in order to get him. He then tied up the body and dragged it along to GHOST 1.

IC: "eh, ok. So let me get this straight. You were pretending to be bad to get him. Ha, nice trick. Well, how fast does you're guys' ship go. Whoever's is fastest should take this SIth back to Master Luke and report what's going on. My republic cruiser probably wont get back there quick, but I better be the one to bring him. You guys could probably be better off here, as I'm the one with the least skill, I wont be much help out here."

OOC: Thx, i really want to be a writer when i grow up.

Zant's face was amazed at the offer. He knew he was nowere as good as alot of the students back at the academy. But he knew that Master Houjj could train him very well. " Master Houjj, I thank you for your offer, and I accept. That is, if Master Luke approves. Ahh, my cuts starting to hurt in this icy wind. It must be getting late. It would be really bad to get stuck in the middle of nowere in Hoth. If Yaeb takes your ship, we can head to the one I got here in. I dont have a personalized ship yet since I'm still working on the money. Anyway, we better do something soon, or else we'll freeze."

OOC:Wow, everybody in this thread is on. I'll be back after dinner, in case you guys are RPing and wonder where I am. I'll be back in about 15 minutes.

"Yes, master. My ship is this way." Zant leads his master to the ship, and get the wound healed. "Much Better. Do you think we should take this ship, or walk to the base. If there are other Sith, we might be spotted in our ship."

OOC: Is this during Episode 5, or somewhere around the time of Kyle Katarn.

OOC: Around the time of Kyle, and Luke's Jedi Academy.

"We'll take my speeder bike it'll get us there quicker."

After a few minutes the two arrived at the hangar doors of the abandoned Rebel base.

"Luke gave me this passcode that should get us through this maintainence door." Houjj presses a few number on a frozen keypad and the door slowly opens then closes quickly then opens again. "Heh.. doesn't look like alot has been going on here." Houjj enters the base and starts walking though the empty hangar. He stops about halfway through and stretches out his arm and closes his eyes as he tries to sence any dark Force users. "Hmm... I don't sence anything. I guess we should head back to your ship and contact Luke." Just as he finished speaking a Sith Apprentice that was hiding with help of the Force cloaking him attacked Houjj. Houjj quickly senced him and ignited his saber as he backfliped and sliced the Dark Force user's arm off. "Quickly let's get out of here I have a feeling there are alot more where that came from!" Two more appeared as it out of nowhere once again...

Zant lit his lightsaber and went on the defensive. One of the dark force users attacked. Zant dodges his attack, and jumps over his head. A quick saber lock, and Zant disarms his opponent, tieing him up. After he was tied up, Zant waits for his master. It was obvious the two dark jedi were master and apprentice, and Zant had gooten the apprentice to fight. Zant runs around, but cannot find his master. Until he finds him, he can only hope is master is ok.

Houjj saw one of the Sith dash away into the control room of the base. Houjj used Force Speed to follow him closly. Once in the control room the Sith turned to Houjj and said "You Jedi have no idea what your getting in to." He ignited his saber and Houjj did the same. After a few minutes of this intense battle Houjj and the Sith were in a saber lock. Houjj closed his eyes and let the Force fight through him. He felt all the pressure from the saber lock fade away and when he opened his eyes the Sith lay motionless on the floor. Houjj looked at the computer screen that the Sith was rushing to. It read like a message:

"Malachi has been captured and the Jedi are here!"

A new message was sent in return to the other:

"Destroy them and the operation on Hoth we need to focus on other... important things."

Houjj rushed back to the hangar and met back up with Zant. "We need to get this message and show it Luke lets go back to your ship." Houjj hopped on the speeder bike.

OOC: Since this thread is up im going to join.

Name: Zoric Bastar

Allignment: Sith

Lightsaber: Dual,Red

Force Powers: Strong Core Powers,Lightning,Grip,Heal,Drain.

IC:

Zoric was on Korriban and had saw the message and found no reply.Zoric said to the sith in charge"Sir I am going to Hoth to investigate." "Yes you should"said the sith.Zoric went to his apprentices room and called him to Zoric's ship.Zoric entered his ship the Millenium Eagle."On this mission my apprentice I will be testing you.If you get to strong you will die.Do you understand"said Zoric to his apprentice."Yes master"sadi Zoric's apprentice.Zoric took off and when they reached space Zoric activated the hyperdrive.He set the course for Hoth.As the ship came out of hyperspace Zoric went down to land near the rebel base.

As Zant boarded his bike, with the Sith on it, he sped off. It was getting cold. His master was probably already back at the ship, as Zant had to fix up the bike a bit. As Zant's new bike appraoched his ship, he suddenly felt like he was being watched. He slowed down, to see if he could see anything. All of the sudden, The Sith behind him ignited a saber... HIS SABER. Zant figured the Sith must of took it when Zant wasnt paying attention. Zant quickly stopped the bike and jumped off, kicking the sith off in the process. He knew he had no chance against a Sith with a saber vs him, who didnt even have any weapon. All Zant could do is try to satll the SIth long enough for his Master to come. He just hopes that Master Houjj is stong enough to sense Zant is in trouble.

Zoric landed his ship near the rebel base seeing one of hhis fellow sith and an unarmed jedi.Zoric went down the ramp of his ship and ignited his two sabers."Give the boy his saber.Here is one of mine.My apprentice is coming aswell"said Zoric as his apprentice came coming out of the ship.All three sith had one saber each and were going to attack the jedi but they were waiting for the jedi to pull the first move.

Knowing he had no chance, Zant had to think quick. He had his saber, but it was 3 on 1, and one of them was a Sith Master. Then Zant knew what to do. He would have to harness as much of the force as possible. Concentrating hard, Zant jumped into the air, and landed right next to the Sith'. Then he jumped again, and landed right on the ramp to the Sith ship. Then he jumped yet again, right onto the speeder, and started to take off. He only hoped that the Sith had fallen for his plan.

Zoric watched the jedi jump off his ship and onto the speeder.Zoric got into his ship and followed the jedi.His apprentice and the other sith were in his ship aswell.Zoric blasted the speeder making at spin out of control and hit a large snow covered rock.Zoric landed once again and went over to the speeder.Zoric saw the jedi unconsious.Zoric got the jedi and put him in his ship.Zoric took off for Korriban.

Zant woke up in the Sith ship. "what... uh.. where am I." Zant found himslef tied up on the ground in a dark room. "hum, I guess my plan didnt work." Zant had planned the Sith to try and pull him off, or jump on the bike. Then, Zant was going to jump to the Sith ship and steal it. "Oh, I guess im not doing so well as my first day as a padawan" said Zant.

As Houjj was sitting in the ship he felt a large disturbance in the Force. Houjj jumped to get back on his feet lowered the ramp and hopped on the speeder bike. He rode the bike until he saw the speeder Zant was using crashed in a show pile and a Sith starship speeding as the hyperspeed boosters ignited. "Oh no." Houjj said calmly. Houjj opened a box on his bike and took out a datapad. When Zant wasn't paying attention he slipped a microscopic transmitter onto his cloak. The datapad read that they were headed to Korriban. Houjj sped back to Zant's ship taking off and heading back to the Academy. Once at the Academy Houjj told Luke what had happend. Luke told him all Jedi would be on stand-by. Even though this was not alot of help, Houjj knew that Luke trusted him enough to believe Houjj could handle this himself. Houjj boarded the GHOST I and plotted a course for Korriban.

OOC: ok, I'll try and do something.

IC: Zant stammered up. It was hard to see in this dark room. Being tied up and feeling like one of Jabba's old slaves, it made it even harder to think about what had happened. " I wonder where I am." said Zant. Zant hopped around trying to find a door. Unfortunatly, he could do nothing all tied up.

(sorry for joining late)

Name:Kentaru Bolart

Alignment: Sith

Ranking: Lord

Lightsaber: Single Purple saber, E-11 Blaster rifle and a blaster pistol

Force Powers : strong core force powers, crush,grip,lightning and force boom(a self taught/learned force power,if that's allowed)

Kentaur walked inot the dark room where Zant was

"hello Zant" Kentaru said as he turned on the light "i am Dark Lord Kentaru, i have a propostion for you".

After reaching Korriban, the GHOST I's hyperspeed boosters slowed and Houjj began his desend onto the barren, mountianous planet.

Houjj landed several clicks away from where Zant's signal was coming from. Houjj hopped on his speeder bike and headed toward the signal. After about an hour of riding, Houjj started to see what looked like a gigantic castle on the horizon. Before long Houjj reached the castle's gates. Zant's signal was definatly coming from somewhere inside the huge structure. Houjj used the Force to cloak himself as he slipped through the gates unnoticed.

Archived