Home

Trouble on the Outer Rim...

Houjj Qel-Droma

(Curt Zant is still in Zoric's ship so change the post that you made)

Zoric went up to Zant and said"We are entering the Korriban system.I want you to be very sensible and not do anything drastic or you will be killed."Zoirc took the ship down onto Koriban and he got Zant and used the force to levitate him to the sith in charge."Sir we have the jedi."

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OOC: ok, lets just say I'll get put into a room soon, and thats when the other two posts happened.

IC: "What do you want with me" Zant yelled at the Sith master. "Its obvious that there is some reason you want me alive, because otherwise you would of already killed me. SO...WHY!" Zant was starting to become afraid. :eek:

"Yes I feel the anger in you and fear.That is good.You will come to the dark side.That is what we want with you and we also want you to tell us where the jedi academy is.If you do not we will toryure you till you do.Well what do you say.If you say no you will be tortured by me.Be warned my lightning attack is very lets say electrfiying"said Zoirc with a grin on his face.

"thank you Zoric, i shall take it from here" Kentaru went up to Zant

"you are right, we do want you alive, and as zoric said, you are very angry, which can lead to immense power, and i sense great power in you already, come, join us and you will reach your full potential, the jedi are just holding you back, join us, or die."

"I guess it would be very foolish to act and then take advantage of you. But I know that the jedi are all powerful, even to the sith. We just use our powers for good. And we are stronger... at least that was what I was taught." Zant was starting to crack. " I dont know. If the dark-side is all-powerful, then why dont they ever show there power. And which one of you is greater in power, which one is... THE MASTER? Let me see the greatest one's power. And I might consider joining the dark if you let me down."

"a challenge?! ho ho, you are fiery young one, but you will soon learn your lesson, i am a dark lord true, but i am the true dark lord, but he would not waste his valuble time fighting you, so i shall take his place, come follow me, and zoric, give him a lightsaber." Kentaru turned and walked off with zoric trying to keep up behind.

Zant quickly yelled to the SIth Lord and The Sith, Zoric "So, I suppose that If I join you, I will be under the order of The Sith Lord here, and not Zoric, who, according to This ALL-Great Sith Lord, is superior to Zoric. If I join, I want to know which one of you is strongest, before I fight the Greatest one of you and claim the throne as Sith Lord. HAHAHAHA!" Zant was coming up with a plan to take over the Sith, and rule over even the Sith Lord (who Zant doesnt know the name of).

Houjj went into the castle and crawled into the underground ventilation shaft. After crawling through the dark tunnel for a bit he started to hear faint voices. Houjj crawled toward the voices the best he could and came to a vent register. Houjj opened the register and crawled out. It seemed like he was in the lower sector of the ancient Sith castle. The dark side was strong here. Houjj closed his eyes and called upon the Force. He used "sence" and saw three Force users. He saw that they were a floor above him. Houjj found the stairs and headed up. At the top of the stairs he was greeted by two stormtroopers. They said nothing and started to blast him. Houjj deflected the shots back at them and took them down. "Hmm.. the remnant, I should have known." Houjj opened the door at the top of the stairs and dashed though the double doors ran down the hall to another set of double doors. Houjj knew that behind this door were three people. Houjj's datapad said that Zant was right behind this door. He just hoped it wasn't too late, he knew that Zant was good at heart but the lure of the darkside is hard to resist, even for a trained Jedi like himself. Houjj waited patiently in the hallway using Force Sence to find out what was going on inside the next room.

(i think not phil)

"zoric, you are brash indeed, but your cockiness is unnerving" Kentaru said and then force pushed zant and zoric into the wall, the wall crumbled and some black fell form the ceiling

"who is the stronger zoric? i suggest you folow me and finish your training as an apprentice, and let me teach this new student of ours".

In all the confusion, Zant's plan had worked. "Ha, you fell for it. You were so infused with rage, you didnt sense I had no intention of ever being evil. And now I have two sabers. One was the one you gave me, and the other Zoric here's. Now that you have seen that light truly is a stronger, and truer, force. Come, and join us, and together we can help all of the galaxy. Why risk your lives killing, instead of risking it for the rightful reason and helping people."

Zoric used the force to push the rocks off and jumped out quikly and grabbed his saber off Zant."I am no apprentice.You have let power go to your head.Now you must die"said Zoric.Zoric looked at Zant and said"You must leave.Now go and take your master with you.This is personal." Zoric lunged at his former master saber held in front.

"Right. Oh, but first, I say we head to the main generator room. Theres got to be a power source somewhere to create all this light(if were out side, then forget I said that). It might help to gather any info we can before we leave. That is, unless you think it is too dangerous, in which case, we should go now." Zant ran next to his master, and awaited an answer.

"fools!" Kentaru blocked zorics slice and let his momnetum carry him stumbling past Kentaru

"again, we shall see who is the more powerful"

Kentaru used the force to zap him with lightning and at the same time he used the force to throw blocks at zoric

"if you tried that you'd be exhaustred but me, i am full of energy fool!".

"you really think you actually got that hit through skill, i let you hit me, just to show you how powerful i am!"

as Kentaru was saying that his wound was healing

"foolish one, you will learn the hard way"Kentaru calmed and then pumped the force through him and went into a beserker fenzy and set loose a series of hits at Zoric he got 1 or 2 indirect hits, 1 to the shoulder and another to the left leg.

"oh, no its nothing. I guess, I... I dont know. Its probably jsut a looming thought." Even as Zant said this, he knew the dark side was filling him. But he knew he had to keep thinking of the light. That was the only way he could prevent the lure of the dark side. :cool:

Archived