Home

:paints the PA walls with Purple paint

Devil Doll

/pillow Jo

/hug Corzip

/hug Atex

/hug -A-

I got my computer running again after weeks of not being able to play, or play with a ping or like 3000 and 1 FPS, so now I'm here again and ready to bother you all as usually hee.

Of course only when I'm not at work or at college :p

This time I'm writing here cause My Scylla Toon is going to get married, and since Wraithy is the one who ruined my life when he introduced me to SWG ;P I want him to be there, and of course I want to see as many -A- people as it's possible in her wedding.

She has been engaged for almost 2 months now, and the wedding date is not set yet, her fiancee and her were waiting until the guy behind the computer could get a better computer, or she would be mad that his fiance stops talking in the middle of his vows :p, now that he has a good computer she had some problems since my computer was borked :p.

Now that it's all back again I'm asking you to go and stop by scylla for just one day for her wedding.

and of course I have one thing to ask you, since I want to see the -A- people there, I need to ask you what time you think it would be good for the wedding, unfortunately it will have to be on weekdays because on weekends he works and on weekdays it will only have to be or on wednesday or thrusday, cause the other days I'm at college, i started to study a second career so those are the only days I can play.

Can you mention a time you think you can try to be online for the wedding?

lol iwok.. actually ermm.. if i was to go which i am quite tempted , i would be in the same situation.. hehe.. noob clothes. noob money. not able to get anywhere. Think u can arrange a bus to come pick us all up from Mos Eisley starport?

you'll spot us as there will be a sea of noob droids :)

of course I'll pay for all the -A- to get a really nice suit or dress and the shuttles from mos eisley to Dark City Corellia (it's located almost in the same place where the elysium is in starsider) Just give me a list with what clothes you want for the wedding and Bel will arrange everything for you. :)

I wish Naja could be there but I can't make another scylla character :p

To add something I forgot to say :p

Besides clothes I will provide (I will need to know a little bit before to ask to the tailor to a certain thing) and paying to go to Dark City, if you want to look different :p maybe like you look on starsider but you need an ID, let me know so I can get an ID a little bit before and do the changes.

anything about a date and hour still? ;P

I don't see that I will be able to make, unless I rearrange my sleeping pattern for the day. Get home from work, go to sleep, then get up around 1-2 at night, which is most likely at the time the wedding will be. :(

You guys set a date and time and I will see if I can make it though. :)

In either case, congrats to the happy couple. :wavey:

Her Name is Belial'a and she spends most of her time In Dark City Corellia, she's a Master Slacker ;P and Interior Decorator.

I'm wishing he will have a free time on weekend so we can make it on saturday, if not it will be around 6est I think, something like that since that's what Wraithy told me would be a good time once, anyway I'm still trying to find a way to get it earlier so all of you can go.

/pillow naja

i wont be able to come at those times sadly :(

saturday i work from 1:30 to 9:30, i got a 2 hr gap from 4:30 to 6:30...but that would be useless..Central time all of this is..but anyway...guess its how it goes

???

you want me to set the times? lol

and for all of you i already have a toon on scylla :)

Corzip Dinn

a creature handler :p and looks JUST like Corzip from Starsider :p

uhmm pff i dont know naja. really i dont. i know i will be home this weekend. (28th/29th)

but next weekend i wont be home... so...

congratulations anyway.. uhm who is the ((un))lucky guy :p

Wraith 8

well this is taking some time but that's because what I said about school, work and stuff, the reason why I'm writing here now is cause I want ALL of you there :p.

X'ero, you can try to start a toon there and learn some music :p I'll be asking the Corporate Heat of the Guild to play and I'm sure they will love to have someone else to help there :)

/noogie Wraithy

The Unlucky guy is one of the Councilors of the Guild :D, Bel was engaged with a bothan since she arrived to Scylla but that wedding never happened actually, he plays CoH now and Bel is happily engaged with one of the greatest Council of Seven of the guild.

and don't say anything or she will kill you! ;P

Archived