Home

Can't play online (JA)

Refuge

hi, i just got jedi acadamey a few days ago and i was playing on the internet, but then whenever i said: get list or refresh list, nothing would come up. i dont know why it does this, is it a bug? is there any way i can fix that? :confused: i really want to play cause its so fun. :(

Maybe it's because you have the latest crack installed and that's why when you try to install the patch, then the installer usually starts with ja.exe files, so that's why it probably already says that you already have it installed.

In anhoter words, don't use a crack if you're going to install a patch.

Yeah, uninstall the game, remove all cracks/trainers & remove the demo if you had it, and any illegal versions of the game (beta, etc).

Then reinstall from the original discs, and apply the official 1.01 patch (as obtained from a reputable source, such as LucasArts.com).

You should be fine. If you can't get a list of servers, it may be because you need to open more ports on your router/firewall. Just ask...

Originally posted by -Zack-

Also, it's a slight possibility that you forgot to change to the "internet" mode from "local" mode, when you wanna get to see the servers list.

when i first got the game, i was like: wtf? why wont the servers come up?! then i saw the local thing and i switched it to internet and it worked. when the list wouldnt come up, i thought it had switched back to local first, but it was on internet... thanks though. and fighter piolit, i meant it said jedi acadamey. heh.

eh... sorry, but what do you mean about cracks? when i installed it i just did it normal...

oh yeah, sorry about making that other topic about this kurgan, im new to the forums. :(

Originally posted by -Zack-

Ok, Refuge, be honest now, did you buy it or download it?

huh? what are you talking about? i bought it, then when i played online for a while it wouldnt show servers... i didnt even know you could download the game or what.

Archived