Home

Ja + Question

TK-425

Why don't you ask Slider?

But unless his mod has disabled or changed the regular method (as used in basejka) then you can just use the weapondisable cvar(s) to select only the weapons you want.

Or ask Amidala for advice if you like the way she does things...

Originally posted by Rad Blackrose

So sayeth the newbie who couldn't argue his way out of a paper bag without bringing up the words "Honor," "Lamer," or... Well, I can't say it in public. It makes ears bleed, children.

Couldn't have said it better.

Why does JA+ "own", as newbies say? Its because you can grapple or jetpack your way out of a perfectly legitimate grip, when your enemy drops you down into the abyss. Or, if not that, its because you can amslap, amsleep, ampunish and amsilence your way out of an argument or a "lame" (if you want to call it that), if you cannot beat him, whether it be by saber or by words. That, my friends, is why JA+ rocks in the newbie community, and makes playing like a hellhole for experienced ones. Do I hit the nail on the head?

well i still like JA+ but it dosent own

because of the Jet pack and grapple hook because

its more realistic if your not a jedi cuz i would like to have

no saber and no force powers and have the abbility to

either have stormtrooper vs. rebel or merc vs. merc ctf

please tell me how to disable all the weapons but the blaster

Weapon and Force Power Disable calculators are all over the 'net and free. While it's hard to find one that's specifically for JA, most of the JK2 ones work well enough.

http://www.jediservers.com had them, while they were still in business but they may have taken them down since then.

But yes, check your JA+ documentation first, as it might be a specific JA+ issue.

And yes, JA+ does suck for competition purposes. It's generally too n00b friendly and too much prone to abuse to be taken seriously by real gamers.

hehe lol

TK42235, go in your JA+ distrib under the tools folder

you will find a tool called JA+ bit rate calculator made by LC-Accident

you will be able to cupute all cvar to select the force powers, weapons, admin right, votes type, emots.....etc....

enjoy

because of the Jet pack and grapple hook because

its more realistic if your not a jedi cuz i would like to have

no saber and no force powers and have the abbility to

either have stormtrooper vs. rebel or merc vs. merc ctf

God forbid you attempt to learn to strafe jump

Originally posted by iamtrip

or attempt to find a gf

WHAT THE HECK DOES THIS HAVE TO DO WITH JA

OR JA+ FOR THAT MATTER:mad:

and what do you mean god forbid:confused:

and btw thats ok im not a crazy drooling idiotic stupid girl obsessing boy like you are:p

Archived