Home

Have you heard about what happened in SWG?

tFighterPilot

Best part is...they are already losing customers every day from lying and breakin promises about certain classes and their updates.

Smuggler, for example...was supposed to have some issues fixed in Sept 2003, I believe it was........and every update, they keep saying they'll do it in the next update...ever since then. The latest promise concerning the class is after the expansion is released. Best BEST part is....smuggler will be the only current class in the game that will be REQUIRED to buy the expansion in order to properly be played.

Way to go Sony.

*yawns* ah well, its Galaxies, can anyone say theyre really that surprised, or worried, or that they care at all............

Im a Final Fantasy nut and the idea of FFXI doesnt even tickle my fancy. I look at it this way. Online MP gaming can be frustrating enough, with an action type game, can you imagine the amounts of frustration that must accumulate when you're dealing with 100s of wackos on a day to day basis in an RPG context...... surely there's been some MMORPG related homicides by now.... :p

mtfbwya

Aye, that protest would of been cool, I would of started attacking everyone in the crowd.

Wow, sony could care less if all the players meet together on theed :D Man.. whats the big deal? You could boycott the game for a month, then Sony will be forced to listen to the customers.

The itself sounds alright, except the monthly payments... and the fact that my card doesn't support the game (which = no 14 day trial for me)

lol 12k for buffing, anyway the guys from SOE sux, when i played everquest (almost a year), one guy just stealed a friends account (dont kno how), and then he just stealed another guy which thought it was the real guy and then he just traded it to his own character; so, the guy who was stealed just told it to the GM's, this ones looked in the logs and they found it, but althought the IP was different they just banned the 2 accounts, (my friend one and the other) :rolleyes:

Just 2 things SOE guys sux and SWG too :rolleyes:

PS:That forum look (avatars, etc) is really cool :rofl:

oh, i was going to recommend the link to the intrepid site (An on the spot reporter's play by play account of the happenings, complete with interviews, screenshots and near death experiences...) which was really funny.... but it says they had to take the link down cos of all the people checking it...

its a laugh if you can find it...:D

Archived