Home

The Masked Sith, Your Thoughts On Char Depth, The Overall Direction U Notice By Video

Naphtali

I dont know about you guys but since he's male i really hope hes not REVAN. Its good then that from the littled revealed so far that Obisidan understands whats good and whats garbage and corny.

Note the story, the benevolent SITH LORDS have returned.

Believe me a lot of us who understand good char and story appreciate this taking of the story to a heavier and darker level, and bringing more depth into char. Even Malak could of been explained as to why he had his lower jaw servered, or Canderous, after his battle with Jagi, he voices his displeasure with himself, but there's not much more than that.

Even your chr fought with reven and malak in the mandalorian wars, giving u good depth to your char to begin with.

How do guys feel about that

Revasn basically stole the star forge when the elders wanted him to destroy it, and used it to bring back the sith, he and Malak pretenders of the sith legacy.

IN THIS TIME, THEIR CAN BE MORE THAN 2, so it would'nt shock me if sion is just the dirty work, enforcer type.

This hasn't been one of my better post but your thoughts on all this and your opinions are wanted

Originally posted by Naphtali

I dont know about you guys but since he's male i really hope hes not REVAN. Its good then that from the littled revealed so far that Obisidan understands whats good and whats garbage and corny.

Note the story, the benevolent SITH LORDS have returned.

Hope its not Revan either, & I don't think it is... just a guess.

Believe me a lot of us who understand good char and story appreciate this taking of the story to a heavier and darker level, and bringing more depth into char. Even Malak could of been explained as to why he had his lower jaw servered, or Canderous, after his battle with Jagi, he voices his displeasure with himself, but there's not much more than that.

Yep, can't wait to see the level of darkness OE introduces into this installment. O, & Malak lost his jaw in a saber fight, according to SW.com.

Even your chr fought with reven and malak in the mandalorian wars, giving u good depth to your char to begin with.

How do guys feel about that

I think it's cool. Got to connect the two games some how.

Revasn basically stole the star forge when the elders wanted him to destroy it, and used it to bring back the sith, he and Malak pretenders of the sith legacy.

I didn't really see Revan as a "pretender". Malak yes, Revan no.

IN THIS TIME, THEIR CAN BE MORE THAN 2, so it would'nt shock me if sion is just the dirty work, enforcer type.

Thinkin the same thing.

Originally posted by JediFanatic10

whoa... I was under the impression that there could ONLY be two... a master and an apprentice... now I'm hearing theres three sith lords in this game.. that messes up ol Yoda's theory dont ya think

Actually according to what I understand the Sith "Rule of Two" is supposed to come after the time of KOTOR... It is supposed to have been created by a Darth Bane around 1,000 years or so before EP1.

Of course Bioware who made KOTOR decided to follow this rule because their story was set around Revan and Malak, and actually Obsidian, who is making KOTOR:TSL, is the one following more along the lines of the Sith of the period.

Maybe Revan was a pretender when you played, but he sure as hell wasn't when I played.

I dont know about you guys but since he's male i really hope hes not REVAN.

Why would it be Revan: didn't Obsidian specified that continuity with the first game would be ensured through questions at the beginning of the game and the game would be affected by your answers i.e. what path did you chose in Kotor 1, was Revan a male or female and stuff like that.... So there is no reason why revan would be a male in Kotor 2.

Btw, I have always found that the costume of the masked guy on the cover of Kotor 2 (or what I think will be the cover) ressembles to the traditional Venetian Bautta:

images.jpg (of course, those guys don't wield lightsabers :D )

ehhh i dont know who those ppl are...I'm not up to date with my star-wars history... :ball:

Maybe you were really close to Revan in the Mandalorian Wars....Maybe the 2nd to rally to Revan (After Malak) Who knows? We just gotta wait and see for ourselves...until then...let our imagination flow :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

You know, I've been thinking about this, and the Sith that is featured with the mask, is the same girl in white. Now, I know you might be thinking that the site has a wallpaper of her fighting this masked figure, but maybe it's a subtle way of Obsidian talking about the fight between dark and light in a person. If you notice that on their main page the face morphs from the masked figure to that girl, their head is the same size.......I can't take a pic of it because it's a macromedia file, but yeah. Im thinking they're the same.

This is what Im trying to say...... can you guys see it, when her face morphs from light, to the person with the mask, it looks like she'll be that person behind the mask.

Light 2 Dark.JPG

That certainly is one theory, but I'm going to call shenanigans on this one :)

Akham's Razor tells me that the morphing figure on the main page is a symbol of the choice between Lightside and Darkside and that the wall paper is just a really cool looking picture.

...but that's just me :D

Originally posted by FiEND_138

Yeah, me too. Though it is an interesting, well thought out theory Devilsfanatic, it's just with the way Bio had with Bastilla, I personaly couldn't see OE doing basically the same thing with a different model, name, & game. Just an opinion.....

I thought the same thing, but everytime Im at their page and see that morph, I think that she's the person behind the mask, so I threw a theory out there, no harm, no foul.

Originally posted by XBebop

Theory disproved....

kotor2_wallpaper_800x600.jpg

Umm.......Im pretty sure I mentioned that in my original post. It could be Obsidian's way of showing the internal fight in a person between the dark and the lightside. I thought maybe that queen, as I believe she is, is a sith lord the whole time, but befriends you and your party to gain knowledge about your motives and such. Just some random crap Im throwing out there :)

Archived