Home

Groovy to be promoted to assistant manager!

Darth Groovy

Yes swampies, this is yet another shameless self gratifying post.

As some of you may or may not know, I am a shift supervisor for CVS Pharmacy, Walgreens' largest competitor, and the largest chain of Pharmacies in the United States!

I just found out today that I am to be transfered to a different store, and enrolled into a succession program, where I will train to be an assistant manager.

I already have good pay and benefits, but this will be even better! Salary managers in this particular chain of stores, do quite well. Besides, once you get into this line of work, you are pretty much up for grabs by any competitor in the market in need of assistants.

Sorry for the shameless promotion, but this is the best news I have had all summer.

[/shameless self gradification]

;)

Once you get to CEO, we'll talk business...

CVS sells munitions, right?

*needs a supplier for mass insurgency against govt.* :D

Calm down, Jed. He said they're a pharmacy. Not a munitions depot. The point of being a manager is not to make your employees feel they're in the eternal pit of damnation (as that's a good way to get yourself landed there) but rather to make them work their butts off - and like it!

Seriously, congratulations, Groovy. I hope everything goes exceedingly well for you in that position.

Archived