is bobby a DEV?  

41 members have voted

1. 1. is bobby a DEV?

• yes
    • no

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I won't believe that he's a dev untill Jennifer Love Hewitt stands at my doorstep ( preferably with a copy of the game ) ;) .

Too bad the PC demo is so far away, I really would've wished they could've done a multiplayer demo before the actual game release. ANd Ughh ughh you still have those Jango and Boba Fett stuff on your comp so you could perhaps make em available in a patch ;) Also Han and Chewie would be nice...... hmmm smuggle em to someone who knows about texturing if you don't wish to do the job yourself :p . Like I said I would have wanted the game to be rather delayed a bit so that all that stuff would've been in the game, smack Lucas Arts for me if they screw this game :mad::cool:

and finally, spectator mode??? Well we took the screen shots with the dev kits wich had special free flying cameras, Not sure if they will keep this code in the release version though. SORRY

Damn it, this will sure screw my movie plans for this game if they dont include those cams. Anyone up for boycotting Lucasarts into including those? :)

so bobby u said the ps2 the version was the worst graphic wise.but have u ever played socom1/2 and could u compare the game to it . becuz the gameplay perspective socom 2 was the bomb but it had issues w/ lagging and bad cheater glitches.......

no glitches in swbf will make it a complete solid experience.

Hey Bobby and sorry everyone if this question has been answered but I would feel much more comfortable getting an answer from a dev. Do you know for a fact if there will be split screen multiplayer mode for the consoles for those of us who don't have the stuff for internet?

Originally posted by Navix_Ceraq

I got a question for you bobby :),

Bob you think swbf gonna be the best starwars game ever? and if so could you give it a number 1/10?

Just curious :p

Of course it will be the GREATEST STAR WARS GAME!! Its fun its fast and it is got something for everyone in there. I LOVE IT. I hope you guys do too. I would give it 10/10 but then its my game so I would do that anyway :)

regarding the split screen option. Yes there is split screen. Its on the demo of the latest issue of OPM. try it, my kids love it.

to answer the question about the PS2 version having the worst of the graphics, thats not to say they are BAD. They aren't, they are FANTASTIC. the game still rocks on the PS2 and looks awesome. I just meant that the PS2 version has the lowest resolution of textures, less polygons etc.

I can't say there will be no glitches, every game has them but we had a brutal testing team and we think we got rid of 99% of them. So let hope you enjoy.

Oh and our graphics are LOADS better than SoCom 1/2. ;)

Hey. well seems like this guy is a real Dev.

now i have some questions for him.

as you may or may not know, i am a Dev for the Battlefield 1942 mod Galactic Conquest.

now, i would out of curiosity like to know, if the Galactic Conquest mode single player in SWBF was a little friendly poke of Fun at our Mod, since we were ordered to change names from Star Wars Batllefield ( also SWBF) over a year ago by LA.

and id like to know if possible, what you think of our mod, and has it inspired you any? or are you offended by it?

just general stuff like that, it would be interesting to even know if you guys at pandemic had ever heard of it before.

if you had you probably laughed your asses off, and thought "OMFG LOL we get paid to do what they do for free. Pwned" or something like that lol. (that was a joke btw ;) )

Thx

[GCDev]Preacher

P.S. Looking forward to the release of SWBF

(star wars battlefront)

Originally posted by The_Preacher

Hey. well seems like this guy is a real Dev.

now i have some questions for him.

as you may or may not know, i am a Dev for the Battlefield 1942 mod Galactic Conquest.

now, i would out of curiosity like to know, if the Galactic Conquest mode single player in SWBF was a little friendly poke of Fun at our Mod, since we were ordered to change names from Star Wars Batllefield ( also SWBF) over a year ago by LA.

and id like to know if possible, what you think of our mod, and has it inspired you any? or are you offended by it?

just general stuff like that, it would be interesting to even know if you guys at pandemic had ever heard of it before.

if you had you probably laughed your asses off, and thought "OMFG LOL we get paid to do what they do for free. Pwned" or something like that lol. (that was a joke btw ;) )

Thx

[GCDev]Preacher

P.S. Looking forward to the release of SWBF

(star wars battlefront)

I think they once said that if they can't top a free mod, it would be really sad.

Originally posted by Mountainforest

Bobby, do you know why they took the Imperial Officier out in the first place? And why all factions now have 5 units instead of the originally planned 6?

We already know, because all his duties were taken away. The Pilots now supply health and ammo, the Scouts now have Recon Droids with orbital strikes, and there's no spies to discover since the Rebel Marksman now has a Recon Droid as well. And the sixth unit was removed for balancing. Bobby said that the Bothan Spy was removed for memory issues, and the Separatists didn't have a sixth unit, therefore balancing could be at stake.

Hi again.

I will try and get through your questions again the best I can.

Possible XBOX downloadable content??? Hmm not sure about this one. I am guessing at maybe a new level or two. I can't really say as I am not there now. But I know that they are starting work on this as we speak.

System requirements??? Again not a question I can answer. I left before the PC version got finished so this one is something I am not sure of either. SORRY :(

Archived