Home

Requiest: SOTE Vehicles

jedispy

I am in the preliminary phase of creating a Shadows of the empire mod.

The main thread for this project is here.

As I would hate to reinvent the wheel hundreds of times over, I want to check if anyone else has made the following vehicles

I have some vehicle requests:

*Dash Rendar's Outrider[/url] (I hear there is one in progress. Who is making it?)

outrider.gif

For the Outrider, two modes are needed.

Firstly, it needs the ability to fly itself on AI, while the player mans the gun turrets, just like on the M Falcon.

Secondly, it requires your standard player vehicle control.

*AT-AT (I hear there is one in progress. Who is making it?)

*Virago(Prince Xizor's ship)

virago.gif

*Stinger (Guri's ship)

stinger.gif

*Xizor’s Skyhook (no picture available. However it will look pretty much like Cloud City.)

*Hound's Tooth (Bossk's ship)

Also provided, alternate image of same/similar ship class

houndstooth.gifmediumbulkfreighter.gif

*IG-2000 (IG-88's ship)

ig2000.gif

*Slave 1 (I'm talking about a working vehicle model in JA)

*Imperial freighter Suprosa (No Image available).

In addition to all this, do you guys know if anyone has created a Jabba the Hutt model? Perhaps as a creature?

I will soon have a website created for this. I am just waiting for the domain reg.

Thanks ahead of time for any assistance.

I just checked out the AT-AT. I am impressed for the most part. I need to test it a little further. I think the perspective on it is a little odd, but otherwise it should work fine. Great job Duncan!

I will have to check out KotorMRJay's work. Any URL's?

Thanks.

Zappa_0, I suggest deleting your last post, as it is to be kept secret with KOTORMRJay. He doesn't want ANYONE to tell ANYONE else about them.

This mod would be cool. Hmm, maybe I could help if this mod had better progress, and a firm foundation.

:fett:

This mod would be cool. Hmm, maybe I could help if this mod had better progress, and a firm foundation.

I am making a little more progress. I am figuring the feasability on different aspects of the game. For example, I will absolutely need to have the Hoth battle. However, I have seen in other threads that the power harpoon can not be done in JA. I am trying to figure out how to do that.

Other stuff too. More to follow soon.

Jedispy

I think I'm going to ask KOTORMRJay about his vehicle models anyway. If I could get a working Outrider, that would speed things up a lot.

Things are starting to pick up guys. I am right now putting together a website that will highlight my progress on this project (which thus far isn't that outrageous.)

ANYway, look for further progress real soon.

Jedispy

• 8 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Archived