Home

Jedi you would most like to be?

JediKenobi

Originally posted by JediKenobi

Out of all of the jedi in the SW universe who would you most like to be?

I would choose Obi Wan Kenobi!

Like that was hard to guess...LOL:)

- JediKenobi

i know this about jedi but anyhow i would want to be Lord Revan. Hes the best I think. But for jedi i would be Anikan cuz he is awsome especially when he turns into Darth Vader.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ulic-Qel Drima, why:

1 He is redeemed :angel:

2 He has the coolest lightsaber (don't have a link :(

3 He loses his connection to the force like the Vuuzhan Vong

4 He is shot in the back by a wannabe hero

5 And last, he has some f***ing sweet items in Knights of the Old Republic or KotOR

Originally posted by RebelScum1

There should be a Jedi in epIII that uses two...lol. On KOTOR i never use a lightsaber when i only have one. :p:saberb: :saberg:

There are Jedi in AOTC that use two.

Anakin?

I looked into it. In AOTC, there is a scene where Mace jumps over the heads of some droids, and lands running. A droid behind him tries to shoot him in the back, but he deflects it back to the droid. He then meets up with Obi-Wan in the center of the arena. If you pause the shot just before Mace deflects the shot (the one where he lands and the droid shoots), in the background, you a Jedi that has a blue saber in one hand and a green in the other. Also, if you pause the scene immediately after the close up of Mace's saber rolling away (the one where Jango lands in the arena), you can see in the background another Jedi that is using two sabers, but this one is holding them upside down (the way you might hold a dagger or a butcher knife).

As far as the Jedi I would most want to be... I like the last one I just mentioned. There is also a Jedi in the battle who uses his body as a weapon as much as his saber that I like. It would be awesome to be Yoda. I think a lot of things are really cool about Jacen (come on, any one who can make an armor out of untrained amphistaff). But im definitely gonna have to say, Obi-Wan. I think hes the most in control, and I just plain like him.

The force will be with you, always.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Mace Windu

Probably for his Purple Lightsaber.

The fact Samuel Jackson is the perfect actor for the role, whereas other decisions on actors were debatable.

Used the style Vaapad, or at least Form VII.

He was one of or the youngest Jedi to become part of the council;

http://www.starwars.com/databank/character/macewindu/?id=eu

Plo Koon would be a close second, probably for the mask and the debate whether his lightsaber is yellow or blue, how erotic.

• 4 months later...

Does General Grievous count? :

If Yes:

1) He has 4 lightsabers!

2) His name sounds cool!

3) He looks cool!

4) He has a cool voice!

If No:

Anakin Skywalker

1) In Episode III his hair is cool, lol.

2) He flys a cool Starfighter.

3) He eventually turns into Darth Vader, the coolest sith ever!

Definately Jacen Solo, hes pretty damn cool, i mean, so was Mace but he had a purple saber...and got killed by sidious...and..yeah...next choice would be a toss up between him and Exar Kun cos he is pretty damn powerful and (wont bore you with the sw history you prolly dont want to hear) but there are heapsa other reasons why his kool...

Archived