Home

Jedi you would most like to be?

JediKenobi

sorry to be pedantic Keralys but you mean either 'grandfather' (anakin) or 'uncle' (Luke) right
Umm... yeah. I meant that. Really, I did. Note that the original post is now, umm, different. Hey, Han helped!

If I weren't Jacen, I'd definitely be the (male) Exile of KotOR II fame. In many ways, Exile's story parallels Jacen's (coincidence? With all the other NJO references, including similarities of Verger and Kreia, I think not).

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd pick Quilan Vos(If I were a Jedi).

http://www.starwars.com/databank/character/quinlanvos/index.html

+ Cause he reads finger prints with the force and his probably the most athletic jedi with a lightsaber besides Yoda and Qui-Gon.

P.S.- Qui-Gon trined under Darth Tyrranus(Count Dooku) and he learned to quick slash, dodging to the left an swiping horizontaly and keeping on his feet (Most would trip swinging the saber and stbing them selves in the head).

I'd pick outta evry one, Marka Ragnos or Ajunta Paul cause Marka was the Dark Lord that ruled during to Golden Age of the Sith, next to Naga Sadow.

Ajunta paul because he kicks ass even with his sword not to mention it can slice through lightsabers and deflect them.

i'd be Revan or The Exile because they are great and they can fall in love with Bastila and Visass and the two kicks ass......

well there is also Ben Skywalker coz i find him an interesting charecter also i'll have the chance to kill KYP DURRON , i real;y hate him alot....(i may marry Jiana Solo, she is great)

• 7 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Out of all of the jedi in the SW universe who would you most like to be?

I would choose Obi Wan Kenobi!

Like that was hard to guess...LOL:)

- JediKenobi

Boba Fett... (Oops I am sorry, I thought it was any charater.) I didn't see the word 'Jedi'....

Jedi: Qui-Gon Jinn

With no hesitation: Plo Koon, he´s just cool with his mask and his halo of mistery. Also because he can fly really well and it has a great domain of the force.

If y where a woman I´d be Shaak Ti. I saw her in the Clone Wars and it was just amazing, she is fast and elegant. Besides in the Clone Wars comics she is depicted as a resourcefull leader and a great jedi also.

Jacen Solo is the coolest Jedi by far

1. He Was trained(ish) by Vergere who is awesome

2. He uses force lightening (but is not evil)

3. He understands that there is no bad or good sides of the force, just

"Dark intentions."

Don't revive old threads especially not to post hate speech like that. No NJO Jedi is the coolest.

• 2 weeks later...

Probably Mace Windu, because he is a Senior member on the Jedi council. He is sometimes regarded as one of the greatest lightsaber wielders of the old republic. Also Because if Anakin hadn't came in to the fight, that mace had with Palpatine Mace would have killed the Sith Lord, and the Jedi would have won, for then atleast.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived