Home

Jedi you would most like to be?

JediKenobi

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I would be Anakin Skywalker. :)

Lol, why? he sees his mum die, his wife dies, he gets all his limbs sliced off, burnt alive, incased in a suit in which he spends over 20 years of mental anguish before he kills himself in order to save his son who he has never met.

Not to mention Vader probably lost his "package" during the ordeal, no more charging up the loading ramp of those Hot Twi'lek dancers or Zeltron go-go girls!

Donno about you but I prefer NOT to be like that. Oh being emo and angusty is fun, sure you get to dress all black and choke people, but cutting your non-existant wrist with lightsaber cause high repair bill.

Well, Thrawn is definitely not a Jedi, Force power don't really work well on him due to his little pet lizards.

yea, yer right- Thrawn ain't no jedi, but if he was he'd be a more formidable opponent than even the Emperor. Who knows, he may have a force connection but as he was never trained in the Jedi arts he never had the title of 'jedi knight'

Still, I'd rather play him than almost anyone in the SW universe.

there is another...

but, yeah, shes a girl :xp:

i'd be kit fisto. master swordsman. only, i would do a half arsed job against palpatine, flailing my arms like im trying to do a closed hand version of the YMCA. gar. that scene did him no justice.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Woah, forgot this thread existed...

@Rav- Yeah, i read the book, but i work on the assumption that no one else here has. becaus if i was to go about talking like the book says, alot of people would be like "wtf, that didn't happen!"

And i've changed my mind. I'd be ki-adi-mundi. Only because he has 4 wives. :D

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived