Home

Samurai V2! NEEDS WEIGHTING!

Jimesu_Evil

Hey guys I've almost finished my version 2 of the Samurai model, and let me tell you it kicks arse over the first one. First of all, there are some major differences between the different types of Samurai (Not just whether they have full or half menpos or whether they have shoulder armour) they, well, see for yourself.

samurainew.jpg

First we have the Ashigaru, who is wearing the big hat and wears little armour.

Then we have the regular Samurai, who wears an ordinary Kabuto (helmet) and single plate armour.

In the middle we have the Ronin, who wears no armour whatsoever, a headband, and a Hakama (those baggy pants).

Then on the bottom left is the Kensai (Sword Saint) who wears a decorated Kabuto and a menpo, with multiplated armour based on Hiratoro's armour in "The Last Samurai" (later worn by Mr Cruise). As you can see, this version of the samurai has changed very little from the first version.

Last but not least, we have the Warrior, wearing a horned kabuto, a half-menpo and scale armour (based on Ujio from The last Samurai).

I am still working on the Daimyo, who will wear a really fancy Kabuto like Katsumoto from The Last Samurai, and one of those overcoat things, also like Katsumoto.

Shady-D is busy working on other models, SO I REALLY REALLY NEED SOMEBODY TO DO THE WEIGHTING AND GET IT INGAME!!! If you are interested, please please tell me!

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Geuss whoz back, back again... Shady'z back... tell a friend...

Yeah its me... Shady-D the one and only, im not dead , I was just busy on a few models but i guess i have enough time to do the samurai now :) just waitin for jimesu to send em to me now... start kissin my feet :p naah jk

Shady-D:jawa

well.. i checked my mail and.. well whaddya know.... it isnt there..... i mean it is ... lol i saw it was send yesterday.. neways i cant work on it this weekend sorry bout that, i can but i cant guarentee itll be done though weighing wont take long since everything is done already ;) neways PPL of the jk2 i mean jk3.. damn i miss jk2 :o (very bad ghrapics though) Jimesu and Me are Proudly to Announce That Jimesu is gonna rip some... yeah here it comes.. SOME SOUNDS FOR THE SAMURAI!!!!!!!!!!! W0000000h00000000000000000000000000000000000 WE PWNZ j000000 :p ...................... sorry got carried away..... lol

Whoohoo!!! Sounds! "What sounds" I hear the crowd ask? Mitsurugi from Soul Caliber II!

Just need to find some time to set up my PS2 with the leads to my comp and BOOM! We'll have sounds. Yay!

There's no rush Shady, take your time. Life always comes first (unless I say otherwise :D )

I always thought Mitsurugi from SCII would be real good and real fitting for sounds for this model. In fact, I've been searching for some anyway for the old models... Albeit, futilly. *shrug* How much are you planning on with sounds? I think you can have like up to three anger sounds, three deflect, victory, taunt, etc. *shrug* At least when dueling (in dueling gametype obviously), you'd be taunting more with different sounds other than the same taunt.

Good job on the new models by the way. I'm looking forward to when they're completed. Nothing sounds more "intimidating" (if such a thing exists in a game) than Toshiyuki Morikawa's voice (he voiced Mitsurugi in the SC games incase anyone didn't know) in a Samurai model when going head-to-head against another guy in Pajamas (Reborn). ;)

Originally posted by Johch Ai'oki

Pajamas (Reborn). ;)

thats the only thing i found good enough to reply for :p ill take my time :p:D ima sleep, tommorow ima play GTA SA, HL2, DOOM III and many many more :D on the Power Unlimited Gameplay (game award in holland) wish this was the E3.. ohh well its kinda like a mini- E3..

you want updates? youll get updates!

im practically done, all i have to do is make just a few bleu and black skins, (legs and kabuto i believe) the rest is done,

already wrote the .skin for the ninja :p you all can guess why, it looks ace, feels like a ninja tbh, more of a ninja than the cultist will ever be! neways one of these days im doing the .skins for the samurai'z as well, howsit going? sup with teh sounds jimesu?

Damn I hate it when bad stuff happens... :(

Well I recorded the sounds, but when I tested them, they sounded all crappy. The reason why was because I had only the Audio In connected to the computer. So I had to go out and buy another jack for the Audio Out, and I had to return the game to the video store because somebody had booked it for last night. So I booked it for tonight.

When I went in to get it, they told me that the dude hadn't brought it back yet. So here I am still waiting for the game so I can record the sounds properly.

BTW don't worry about the blue and black skins. I've done them already so I'll send them to you. ;)

Archived