Home

Samurai V2! NEEDS WEIGHTING!

Jimesu_Evil

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well to get a steady income, you need a job, which is something I don't have. I'm only 16 after all, and I've got no time for work with school and the amount of homework they give me. Second of all, I'm not gonna buy a game just to record a few sounds. I'd rather buy one I'm gonna play over and over again.

DOH! lololol he already did the skins, hmm lol mightve told me that, nvm okay, send em to my mail, and why dont u just use an emulator its legal as long as you delete the game within 24 hours :/ that oughta enough time to record some kickass sounds i suppose, besides no1 will get killed if u keep it just a day more, you'd need to have dreamcast emulator (thats what i suggest atleast) unless your pc is good enough to emulate a ps 2 or sometin, pffffffft gotta go to skool argghh

Well the sounds are done (and they suit the model quite well) and we're just doing the finishing touches. The model should be ready to release by the weekend, however it will probably take 1-2 weeks for jk2files to post it. In the meantime, here are some ingame shots I made just for fun. Enjoy! ;)

sambattle1.jpg

sambattle2.jpg

sambattle3.jpg

sambattle4.jpg

Originally posted by Wrong Forum

Don't do that, there's no gain in stressing him needlessly

I'm not stressing him. I was wondering. I wouldn't even mind if he just stopped thinking about it and forgot it. I'm only curious for information on it. I didn't tell him to hurry up and release it. Heck, do you think I'd be bothering Kevin Coyle about his Ep. 3 Anakin and version 2 of Old Ben via e-mail? I hardly even touched a PM button to even say anything to him. Again, I'm not pressing him, or meaning to as you thought I was... I'm just curious for info. For example, why were you banned, tFP? Or is that touchy information to you as well?

Originally posted by Johch Ai'oki

I'm not stressing him. I was wondering. I wouldn't even mind if he just stopped thinking about it and forgot it. I'm only curious for information on it. I didn't tell him to hurry up and release it. Heck, do you think I'd be bothering Kevin Coyle about his Ep. 3 Anakin and version 2 of Old Ben via e-mail? I hardly even touched a PM button to even say anything to him. Again, I'm not pressing him, or meaning to as you thought I was... I'm just curious for info. For example, why were you banned, tFP? Or is that touchy information to you as well?

Not at all. I was banned because I said in the political forum "So far, the UN does nothing but talk, you know, sort of like you"

I said it to a mod...

rofl wrong move i guess :p.

neways well jimesu got some probs fixin ctf skins, and its time you help us! hah! thats right, we've been moddeling, skinning and weighing our asses of now its your turn to help us out! we have problems Alpha mapping the hair of the samurai, btw you aint stressin anyone :)

so im asking for your help: PPL of the jk comunity, how to alpha map? enlighten me!:)

Originally posted by Shady-D

rofl wrong move i guess :p.

neways well jimesu got some probs fixin ctf skins, and its time you help us! hah! thats right, we've been moddeling, skinning and weighing our asses of now its your turn to help us out! we have problems Alpha mapping the hair of the samurai, btw you aint stressin anyone :)

so im asking for your help: PPL of the jk comunity, how to alpha map? enlighten me!:)

<<<

http://www.lucasforums.com/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=535

Uh... I can't find anything in that forum about alpha mapping. :confused:

Anyways, sounds are done, ctf skin issues are fixed, and now all that's left is the friggin' alpha mapping! I hate it when something so simple can hold up the production of an almost finished... thing! I know there needs to be a shader, but I don't know what to do with the shader! Arrgh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No. That would be rushing it. You were close to perfecting the whole thing. Just because one person is impatient doesen't mean the majority is. I, after all, was only curious to see how progress was going. You can spend more time on it. After all, art can't be rushed and you are close to perfecting art here.

I wish I could help but my talents aren't really good at all... But if you seek someone for help in an area, try your best to get the person's attention and ask and see if he/she can help. *shrug*

Hey don't worry it's no big deal! All I'm doing is leaving the long hair out and using a topknot instead. It's no big diff... and that's how I had originally planned it anyway. Besides, I'll only post this version on PCgamemods as version 1.5, then when the full thing is done I'll re-release it as version 2 and post it on PCgamemods AND Jk3files and lucasfiles. :D

Archived