Home

Republic Gunship WIP

hatrus

Here's my version of the Republic Gunship. Skin is by Bruno Parillo. This model rounds out at about 8,888 polys. Apex will be converting this to a jka vehicle, but I still need someone to bone the turrets for either the AI or passenger usage.

Renders:

gunship-render.jpg

gunship-render2.jpg

gunship-render3.jpg

gunship-render4.jpg

gunship-render5.jpg

You have great work I've read some of your threads, I don't think I've replied in one yet just because of the sheer number I didn't think any would ever be done, but I like to see you start the threads off with an almost finished model, and as long as you've found someone to put them ingame they should get done, so I say Good Job!

most of the detail is parts that mars decided to do as skin instead of model. plus the fuseloge is much more aerodynamic, as well as the cotpit which has an inside. It was going to have the internal rockects but that would have raised the poly count to high. 8k isnt that much, thats what about how much my saber hilts are with all the detail on them. I guess I could tone down the poly count.

Well, actually they can, but as Hatrus told me on MSN Messenger, the gunners have views of the pilot, which are shaky, and mess it up. I already new that the views were shaky though. They tried that for the Asteroids TFFA Mod (in the Y-wing).

:fett:

Originally posted by Majin Revan

Well, actually they can

You have to tell me how, if im right when all the asteroids mod stuff appeared and everyone were discussing things in its thread, they said that the Y-WING would have the AI as 2nd shooter bcuz it wasnt POSSIBLE to do it...or maybe im not right.

:ewok:

Originally posted by LightNinja

You have to tell me how, if im right when all the asteroids mod stuff appeared and everyone were discussing things in its thread, they said that the Y-WING would have the AI as 2nd shooter bcuz it wasnt POSSIBLE to do it...or maybe im not right.

:ewok:

They said it was very bugged, and that fixing it would require changing the exe file itself.

Archived