Home

Question about Salvador

Shuz

Salvador was once a reaper before he left and founded the LSA. At the end of the game you find out Sal had a NN ticket. Does this mean he was wrongfully put in the Department of Death or maybe its possible to earn NN tickets in the Land of the Dead and he earned it with his work in the LSA?

Perhaps Hector stole his ticket while also tricking him into thinking he had to work for the DoD.

What do you think?

I always assumed that he was never told that he had a ticket (Hector stole it, I guess), and that he was made a Reaper just to get him out of the way.

Maybe Salvador was one of Hector's first victims, and he didn't have a way to get rid of them back then. I don't think Domino was around to settle matters with the good souls when Sal died. This must be because I think Dom became a Reaper after Manny, who had never seen Sal before. And this leads us to the conclusion that Sal stopped being a Reaper before Manny became one.

Whee, a long explanation. I should pay more attention to Mr. Ockham's ideas. ;)

So to speak. ;)

Sal, we know, was definitely a reaper at one point. However, we don't know that Manny would have known everyone in the office for starters. Secondly, Manny could have been a replacement for Salvador, so the gap between their times could have been relatively small. Remember that Sal had only one agent when we first meet him in El Marrow. Eva says specifically it's only her and Sal. Surely then Sal couldn't have been let go that long beforehand... he had no resources other than Eva, really, then.

He also could have earned the ticket in the Land of the Deadthough... Manny earned his, so why couldn't Sal have?

~Sal

Originally posted by Sally J Limones

So to speak. ;)

Sal, we know, was definitely a reaper at one point. However, we don't know that Manny would have known everyone in the office for starters. Secondly, Manny could have been a replacement for Salvador, so the gap between their times could have been relatively small. Remember that Sal had only one agent when we first meet him in El Marrow. Eva says specifically it's only her and Sal. Surely then Sal couldn't have been let go that long beforehand... he had no resources other than Eva, really, then.

He also could have earned the ticket in the Land of the Deadthough... Manny earned his, so why couldn't Sal have?

~Sal

That actually makes a lot of sense. Salvador is such an interesting character and I would have loved to learn more about him in the game.

But if Manny was Sal's replacement, how do you explain that he had enough time to lose his old office to Domino? In order to have had a better office which he lost he must have been in the DOD for a while. Unless he lost it in, like, one day. :D

Archived