Home

Thou Shalt Not Kill?

yaebginn

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by InsaneSith

well. I'm gonna suggest this thread be closed. It's going nowhere, and seeing as this is whether or not the bible condones military killing and we see it does. the thread was very pointless. *goes to report*

Well I closed it once, and Skin opened it back up. This is HIS arena, so i'll let him be the judge this time.

Originally posted by yaebginn

so you guys admit I'm right? awesome. its been a pleasure debating with ya'll. (except those who flamed me)

If your going to debate, people are going to flame when they have no inteligent replys to what you have to say. its just somthing you live with. If we all had the same opinions, what would be the point of "believing"?

well, zdawg, I just got warned for flaming. Get this, not for sometyhing I said. Because skinwalker edited that post of mine, darth groovy saw it and said I was flaming, even though he has no clue to what I said. If skin didnt warn me, and he knew what I said, why should darth groovy? I am positive I didnt flame anyone, either. and he siad, ''I suggest you stay out of the senate if you are going to flame'

1. He moves my stuff to the senate. The pipe debate was made in the tauntaun, and so were most of my threads. I think this thread was broken off another, because I cant remember making this one.

2. Others flame way more than me, and get off with nothing.

Originally posted by yaebginn

well, zdawg, I just got warned for flaming. Get this, not for sometyhing I said. Because skinwalker edited that post of mine, darth groovy saw it and said I was flaming, even though he has no clue to what I said. If skin didnt warn me, and he knew what I said, why should darth groovy? I am positive I didnt flame anyone, either. and he siad, ''I suggest you stay out of the senate if you are going to flame'

1. He moves my stuff to the senate. The pipe debate was made in the tauntaun, and so were most of my threads. I think this thread was broken off another, because I cant remember making this one.

2. Others flame way more than me, and get off with nothing.

Yeab...

*sighs*

Yeah, I move alot of your threads over here.

Know why? It is because you choose to turn every thread you post in, into some sort of an argument. Do not for a second think I do not give others the same treatment.

I am NOT singleing you out, however I have recieved SEVERAL complaints about your posts in this particular forum. You apparently do not know how to play well with others.

I have been more than fair with you, but you seem to lack any appreciation for it.

Also, if you continue to insult my actions here or ANY other thread.

Your banned.

Your on your last straw now, so I suggest you make it count.

Also, the next comment had BETTER be on topic, or it's getting closed as well.

Archived