Home

Rpg mod

Pontus90

Hey i would wanna request a rpg mod kinda like galaxies.

This is what i mean :Species we got major clouds wookiee model , Mon calamari model donno the maker ,twilek female and male to bad that the male is from kotor =( , bothan model from kotor mrjay , and the rodian from Raven soft, and all that with credits! ,maybe im the only one that wants this but i thought it was worth to request ! im greatful if anyone is interested:)

Originally posted by Pontus90

Hey i would wanna request a rpg mod kinda like galaxies.

This is what i mean :Species we got major clouds wookie model , Mon calamari model donno the maker ,twilek female and male to bad that the male is from kotor =( , bothan model from kotor mrjay , and the rodian from Raven soft, and all that with credits! ,maybe im the only one that wants this but i thought it was worth to request ! im greatful if anyone is interested:)

IT'S SPELLED WOOKIEE!

Actually, no it's not. ForceMod 3 is by all means NOT a RPG mod. I'm tired of the RPG-whiners in ForceMod, who think that droids shouldn't attack other droids, or whatever. I've quit playing ForceMod for MovieBattles II, since it's not ruined with people who insist on making it into a RPG.

Well yeah I think your right in some ways like most fm3 servers are either ffa servers or rpg servers, but what I hate is when people on an ffa server start to rp when all you want is a good ffa with cool species and stuff from fm3, the same with rp server when people start ffaing, it can be annyoing...

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by Dolmkazaahr

Well yeah I think your right in some ways like most fm3 servers are either ffa servers or rpg servers, but what I hate is when people on an ffa server start to rp when all you want is a good ffa with cool species and stuff from fm3, the same with rp server when people start ffaing, it can be annyoing...

JK is the only FPS game that people have turned into a RPG. At least I hope it is, because it is pretty lame.

Archived