• tatooine
    • Geonosis
    • naboo
    • rhen var
    • bespin
    • episode 3 planet(maybe kashyyk..)

I still think that hoth will be a great planet to be on

but i still got some question :quesyel: like

1:if ur aircraft got a direct it (or get badly hit) can u eject?? and if u can eject do u got a parachute or something to slow ur fall exept the snow :grnlgh:

2:can u get some system malfuntionning depending of the hit u take in a aircraft or simply lose control and crash :shadow

3:is there jedi on this with their magicall power and stuff like that :lightning

4:to u got and alarm when flying like if a missile is lock on u to warn u that a missile is in the way to hit u and u got to make and evasive action :wirehead:

5:is some cump are trying to sneak :ninja2:

thanx for responding has fast has u can :thmbup1:

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well Sgt_Sarge i will try to respond to some of your question or someone else will answer them.

Answer (??Dont know if its right??)

1.Yes u will be able to eject from your aircraft,but i dont think there will be any parachute this is STAR WARS not modern war its in the futur!!!

2.dont know

3.There will be no jedi in this game,only a special attack with the rebel or the empire.(if its that)

4.dont know

5.I think yes they will be able to sneak!!!

im not asking for a parachute im just asking for like a mini jet pack with just enough gaz for u to land safely or something else because if u eject at 100 feets above the ground ur head will :explode: and the eject sequence will be of non use !!!!!!

I know its not mordern war im not nutz :nutz1: i just need to know if u can survive a eject at hight altidude

Originally posted by Son_of_the_Sith

As i said before...I'll say it again...BESPIN...because of da starfighter chase through da city...and Endor for ground vehicles.

Uh and by da way...what planets u think will have both Air and Ground vehicles?

I THINK HOTH WILL HAVE AIR AND GROUND CONTROL BY FOOT AND LAND heavy And MEDIUM ARMORE VEHICUL HAS AIR MEDIUM WEIGHT AIRCRAFT (U LOVE MY TECHNICAL SPEAK:twogun: )

Originally posted by WICKET_STBF

Yo exploding monkey I dont care about your life if ur a teacher or something.There is nothing wrong on the sentence YOUR wrong in this forum!!!

Oh jeeze. You took that the wrong way WICKET. ;)

First, let's establish something. If you had read my post in the introduction area better you would have seen that I am interested in teaching history, not english (so I was not making fun of you for stupid stuff like spelling or grammer; hell, look at my spelling, IT NEEDS WORK! LOL). Besides, these types of social forums don't need perfect grammer or spelling as long as we can convey what we want to, right? Second, again if you had read it better you would have seen that I am going back to school to become a teacher. I am not a teacher yet as your above statement claims I am. Third, your sentence was funny for what it contained. I thought you would have seen what I saw and get a good laugh out of it too! :D Finally, why get so insultive? How do you think that I am "WRONG in this forum"? Don't be so over sensitive and offended. :p This is what you wrote:

Yes u will be able to eject from your aircraft,but i dont think there will be any parachute this is STAR WARS not modern war its in the futur!!!

Can you not see the humor in this?

1. No parachutes in the future? Well, since we have them now why would they not exist in the future? I can just hear our own troops: "Hey guys, since it's 2150, were gonna skip out on chutes and fall to our deaths. Okay?" LOL

2. The future? What is the first thing you see after the Lucas logo of every SW film? "A long time ago in a galaxy far, far, away..."

There were some other minor things to that were worth a chuckel, but I won't list them all.

Anyway, relax man and don't start flamming just because someone is having some fun with you. Find a whitty way to come back at them rather than going off.

Peace my fellow Battlefronter... :cool:

Originally posted by ps2gamer42

Well, at least i'm not the only one who likes yavin. I just think it will be cool being rebels and trying to defend the temple from the dam imperials.

I have good feelings about the Yavin maps too. I think everyone is just excited about playing Hoth for it's AT-AT's and exciting epic feel that the movies had.

This poll would be better to run after everyone's had the game a few weeks.

Originally posted by SGT_Sarge

U THINK THAT OTHER PEOPLE SPEAK SPEAK FRENCH FROM CANADA LIKE BONJOUR JMAPELLE sgt_sarge je viens du canada et si quelqun comprend ce que je dis quil me le dise

IF U THINK SOMEONE WILL UNDERSTAND :rolleye1: :rolleye1:

Salut Sarge! Jmappelle CrazyTalk et je viens du canada aussi et si tu comprends ce que je dis peut-tu me le dise svp?

Well, at least i'm not the only one who likes yavin. I just think it will be cool being rebels and trying to defend the temple from the dam imperials.

Yeah, i like Yavin because it has superior ground strategy. The Rebel people have many decisions and possibilties and the Imperials must continue to find weaknesses in the rebel plans. Not only that but a war in the air!

Yavin 4 for me, because no one else seems to like it.

Haha, what a pathetic map will that be

Hahahahahahahahaha

Hehehehehehehehehe

Hihihihihihihihihihihihihi

Hohohohohohohohoho

Huhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhu

ugh ugh

I still think that hoth will be a great planet to be on

but i still got some question like

1:if ur aircraft got a direct it (or get badly hit) can u eject?? and if u can eject do u got a parachute or SOMETHING ELSE to slow ur fall exept the snow

2:can u get some system malfuntionning depending of the hit u take in a aircraft or simply lose control and crash

3:is there jedi on this with their magicall power and stuff like that

4:do u got and alarm when flying like if a missile is lock on u to warn u that a missile is in the way to hit u and u got to make and evasive action

5:is some cump are trying to sneak

thanx for responding has fast has u can

Archived