Home

question about revan*wink* (spoilers)

gaming_4_food

Well, the jedi took care of that already you know. They made your character kinda stupid to understand, what it means. Like Bastila said, it's seems we have some kind of a bond, so our main character oh yeah, we got a bond and I'm getting to bang that little sis :)

No, Revan's gender is never really revealed in the earlier parts of the story. The only difference when playing a female is that the romantic angle of your relatonship with Bastila is not developed.:D

One thing that was not really explained is why none of the other Jedi at the Academy on Dantooine acknowledge who you are. I suppose they had that much faith that the Jedi Council was able to "erase" Revan totally. I would skeptical.

Originally posted by Darth MarcII

No, Revan's gender is never really revealed in the earlier parts of the story. The only difference when playing a female is that the romantic angle of your relatonship with Bastila is not developed.:D

One thing that was not really explained is why none of the other Jedi at the Academy on Dantooine acknowledge who you are. I suppose they had that much faith that the Jedi Council was able to "erase" Revan totally. I would skeptical.

You are correct that the Bastila romance does not take place, but there is a Carth romance (allegedly, if you play LS and then switch to DS in the Temple, you can kill him later in the game).

As for the Dantooine Jedi, they are not all counsel members. I seriously doubt that they would have been in-the-know regarding the goings on between Revan and the Counsel.

The point is...the Jedi Council USED us....whether u go psycho on them or not is your choice...they didnt have any other leads...the point of the capturing of Revan was to find where the location of the Star Forge was...but Crappy Malak decided to kill you! But he didnt! Because hes a weak mouthless fool! .... Ive gone to far.... end of discussion for me . .. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by kome566

*In the end..... DS wins.....*

Unfortunately for all the Lightsiders out there this is going to be so. The last of the Star Wars Movies- Episode 3: Revenge of the Sith, the Dark Side will win... even though these are prequils, and arguing chronology and everything still doesn't change the simple fact is the last (Read Most Recent Made) SW Movie is going to have the Darkside win... to me this is quite humorous. :D

Originally posted by kome566

W00t... now i can look forward to taking your title away from you Red...and making it mine!! :evil2: :evil: :evil3:

There can be only one Shadow Lord Of The Sith, and that's me, unless you are a Lord Of The Sith that cruises around the galaxy in a Shadow Battle Cruiser, but there is only one of those in existance. :p

Besides in TSL there will be room enough for everybody to be a Lord Of The Sith! :D

Shadow Lord of the Sith = Palpatine/Sidious. I can prove it too, see? http://www.starwars.com/databank/character/darthsidious/index.html

Behind a curtain of secrecy lurked Darth Sidious, a mysterious Sith Lord and puppet-master of the tumultuous events that brought an end to the Republic - The thingy says so.

So based on my now-algebraic equation,

Redhawke X Title = Sidious

Assign labels to your verbal model...

RT = S

:D

And while the Dark Side may have been, "Give me your credits or I gut you like a Selkath", the Dark Lord ones were cooler (at the end of the game). When Malak was the Dark Lord, he gives order to blow up Taris. Boom, bye bye 6 billion people. Then later on,

Revan and Bastila destroy the entire Republic Fleet.

[/endpost]

Originally posted by DarthBuzzard

Shadow Lord of the Sith = Palpatine/Sidious. I can prove it too, see? http://www.starwars.com/databank/character/darthsidious/index.html

- The thingy says so.

Uh... DarthBuzzard... no it doesn't???

Behind a curtain of secrecy lurked Darth Sidious, a mysterious Sith Lord and puppet-master of the tumultuous events that brought an end to the Republic. The Sith order had been extinct for a millennium, yet somehow, two survived -- the Master Sidious, and his deadly apprentice, Darth Maul. In the waning years of the Republic, the Sith order returned, but Sidious was content to hide in the shadows.

Hiding in shadows has nothing to do with being one. :)

Sideous also doesn't have the cool Shadow Battle Cruiser with the cool Molecular Slicer Beam now does he, you need one of those to be a Shadow Lord Of The Sith. :D

Now Back on topic:

[Jolee] What were we taling about again? [/Jolee]

Originally posted by DarthBuzzard

Behind a curtain of secrecy lurked Darth Sidious, a mysterious Sith Lord and puppet-master of the tumultuous events that brought an end to the Republic - The thingy says so.

So based on my now-algebraic equation,

Redhawke X Title = Sidious

Assign labels to your verbal model...

RT = S

:D

And while the Dark Side may have been, "Give me your credits or I gut you like a Selkath", the Dark Lord ones were cooler (at the end of the game). When Malak was the Dark Lord, he gives order to blow up Taris. Boom, bye bye 6 billion people. Then later on,

Revan and Bastila destroy the entire Republic Fleet.

[/endpost]

LoL why don't the 2 of you take this to PMs after DarthBuzzard gets another 350 posts? :lol:

Lightside > Darkside :D

Archived