Home

My Review of the US Demo

Ramzrie

Originally posted by Clone_Fighter

quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by Mountainforest

I've a question too: What happens if you destroy the shieldgenerator? Does the Imperial tickerstroke go down very fast?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You have a quote button in the vB code section of your post editor ;)

Originally posted by Clone_Fighter

I mean, I don't know if it's 20 min or no limit.

if you let the screen go to the stat page then it will kick you out, but if as soon as you see VICTORY or DEFEAT hit pause and then hit restart mission, you can do this infinetely without out getting kicked out to the main menu. so basically it is infinite.

i played about 3 hours straight. :)

we got em in playstaion magazine.

i got mine today and the computer players arnt very good, they arent too smart and dont guard thing well so capturing points is pretty easy. This will change online because the computer players can be the "fodder" while the humans do all the work.

I hope its just the map that makes the AI seem stupid. If it was a small open map like Geonosis, I'm sure you'd be owned in no time. I hope the AI is better in the final product, or something along those lines. But you guys should remember that BF1942 had the same problem. You could sneak to the farthest base and close in on the enemy as your taken CP without them careing. Thats the problem with games like this, the AI is too offensive, and less defencive. UT 2004 had some great defending AI in the Onslaught mode, but it still didn't make thing any harder.

May I also get alittle more input on the demo? Meaning did it do the game justice, did it get you more/less hyped? I'm just asking because I'm hearing several people around the intrenet putting it down and saying its mediocre after playing the demo. I'm worried, is anyone else feeling this way?

Thank you so much my yankee pal! you gave so much more informative and substantial info in your first post than basically all the brits put together! (no offence guys, im just sayin it like it is) Great info and I'll see you online when i get it...you definately wont see me cuz ull be dead:D

Archived