Home

Project Victor

Eagle_e7

Hi guys. :)

I haven’t worked on any maps for a long time now, unfortunately I've been too tied up in CG work, Short Films e.t.c

Here's a look at a new map I'm working on. The style is kind of a mix between futuristic technology and Victorian architecture.

Shots1.jpg

Lightmap:

Shots2.jpg

Tris:

Shots3.jpg

Shots4.jpg

Shots5.jpg

Shots6.jpg

Shots7.jpg

This room is probably the least wacky part I have planned.. heheh. I'd like to build a full mansion, but I'll have to see how much time I'll be getting to build this thing. :)

You have been playing far too much Myst lately. :)

Looks great, keep it up! If you don't get a full mansion done, I'd like to see a couple of rooms expanding this futuristic-tech/Victorian theme a little...right now it's just a blue thingy hanging from the cieling! But what an excellent blue thingy it is!

I really like the light blooming you've got coming in through the windows. A good use of the dynamic glow

Also, does that clock work?

All you need now is to create a skin for the player model with a pipe and a smoking jacket and it'll be perfect:)

The most detailed textures I have ever seen! Totally first-class work. And architectural detailing is also spot on. And like Codja said, you have some splendid lighting effects also. However, I agree with Lil Killa on the crystal...

The clock would indeed be very nice... Yes... Func_rotatings as the hands... And possibly scripted func_static as the pendelum (unless there's an entity doing the same job). It would make a very nice detail, yes. Hmm... If you scripted also the hands, it might be easier to time the chime.

Thanks guys! :)

I agree about the crystal thing, I'm hoping that when I get the rest of the map in and expand a little on the futuristic technology that it will fit in a little better. If not I'll delete it.

About the clock, the pendulum on it works but not the hands. That's an awesome idea though, I'll definitely do that. :)

Archived