|

|

|

|

|

|

|

\/

Ok, I've had this thing about tavion from the beggining, I've never liked her. She looks like somethign out of a masquerade ball or some amazon chick, not like the most powerful sith and head of the imperial remnants. (Sith and imperials are always dressed pretty classy!)

Since she now has a promenent role in JA, I've decided to improve her, not replace her because she known to the jk series, but make her look more like a ruling sith lord (lordess? :p)

Anyway, very early on in the process started last night, added more detail to face area, her bottocks, hair and I added a cape (which I'm debating at the moment)

Please ignore the non matching skinning at this point I'm doing rough work right now, and if you have any quarks with tavion post em and I'll see if I can incorporate them.

Hopefully there are people out there that dislike the tavion model like me and will be interested in this, if you like her, well, good for you! ;)

Comparisons: (bad cape skinning, please ignore)

tavion_new1copy.jpg

tavion_new2copy.jpg

Non caped version, and better look at hair

tavion_new3copy.jpg

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That looks outstanding Matt!

I've always disliked Tavion's look even back from the JK2 days, this is a great improvement. I hope you can get the cape to work, I think it gives her a bit more presence as a Lady Sith.

Is it also correct to assume this variant would replace the SP Tavion alongside the MP?

Good job.

Well I really don't like the way that purple stuff looks on her face, I always thought it was like war paint not a tatoo but I still don't like it.

I fully agree with Zappa here...if you have to make one with the ugly tatoo please keep one just as is also.

Originally posted by ZBomber

Wewt! :D That looks awesome. :D

One thing, her torso is a little off. The upper part suddenly changes color. Not sure if you meant to do this as a tan-line of some sort or anything, but.... :D

I think its just the max render, in the skinmaps the colours are the same. I have the day off work so I'll bw working on her more today.

Archived