Home

Who here is smart?

Lujayne

Hey its cool Rogue15. I am very new here to the forums and that is why I've been going all over the place and poking around. This forum is dead (as are several others) and I was trying to help put some life into it if I could. I guess I instead I stepped on a hornets nest and woke 'em up or something. Sorry about that. My bad. I didn't intend to. I came the Rouge Squad area 'cause I still play my good old PC Rouge Squadron game with my son. Every time we beat it we reset it and start over again. So, you'll probably be seeing me around I hope.

Originally posted by Lynk Former

I was spawned here back in 1999 and back when the activity in this place was dying down I tried to keep it alive for as long as possible but it was no use.

What are you talking about? There was that one spurt of activity that lasted oh, I don't know, several years :p after I joined ;)

R15: I like that piccy, as I said on AIM. :D

Skye: How dare you! *bans* ;)

Well, I'll admit, Aresen is dead and no one's really bothered to clean this place, but hey, it's a good place to kick back and relax and it may be dead, but hey, it's home. *sits down on what appears to be a couch, only to fall to the floor because the couch is actually a pile of dust that resembles a couch* Ow.

Well the people to blame are Factor 5... ever since they made the Rogue Squadron series exclusive to the GameCube the folks who run this place lost interest in it because of that reason.

Maybe one day the X-Wing / Rogue Squadron spirit will be revived and a new forum opens up, one where the Areseners and XWAers will migrate to XD

Originally posted by Commander 598

Translation: Areseners and XWAers will race to claim...*

*Provided some "missing" members can be cattle prodded back to the forums

Heh. Yes. XD

I would PLAY RS again if it were on PC. :/ Flight sims + consoles = sucky. At least IMHO. (Note - I do favor console usage in such games as Halo, KotOR and Fable. So I'm not just saying that because I'm a PC fan :p)

I think you can do more with the right PC. "They" prefer the consoles over the PC in that they can make a higher profit because of the "I gotcha" factor. A consumer commits himself/herself to one line of console therefore creating a monopoly for that companies games, so they don't have to compete. There is still competition between console systems, but if you can get somebody trapped into your console, then they typically aren't going to switch midstream. That's why most companies sell their consoles at a loss and jack up the prices of the games.

Ah, I remember the old RSN/XWA rivalry. And I remember defecting to RSN. Then I remember not really bothering with either after both died. And every so often I make a return post like this.

See you again in 6 months.

...Or tomorrow, if you're in the RPGs. :D

Which is pretty much my situation as well...I post in my RPGs daily or even multiple times daily, but here and in my other communities, I'm much more...shall we say...erratic. ^^;;

(Except I at least skim the RPG forums daily, because, well, that's my job ;) but I still may not post...)

Archived