Home

Might leave the game soon...

MandalorianRage

I'm just fed up with how Musicians are treated... I go out to cantinas, offer free live buffs, and yet there's still idiots out there who disrespect me, and run off to ruin my profession and make a buffbot.. I just can't stand it guys.. Maybe I'm thinking a little too drastically about quitting... I don't know, but as of lately, I don't want to be in the game at all... Maybe I just need some cheering up, I don't know...

Well there is one bit of good news- I'm getting a new computer soon (FINALLY!). I found a great deal on a Dell, and once I get it, maybe I'll go try to relieve some stress I'm getting from being a Musician...

Sorry, this post was kind of pointless. I'm just upset right now... I just hope that buffbots go away soon like they're supposed to...

I know there's plenty more than Musician out there, but it's the only profession I really like. Combat isn't fun for me at all, it requires too much. Gotta get buffs, armor, and all this other crap. I just want to go out there and fight. I'll try more combat once I get my new computer...

I'll be happier once the new song and instrument are in game, and I'll be even happier once they get rid of buffbots.

Combat isn't fun for me at all, it requires too much. Gotta get buffs, armor, and all this other crap. I just want to go out there and fight. I'll try more combat once I get my new computer...

Oh man, thats perfect.

Thats one of the biggest reason why arina doesn't play anymore. She logged in on arina and said, "Oh yeah, thats why I don't play, gotta get buffs" and logged out.

The last good >true< combat I've had is pvp with apostates vs affiliates. Good times. Now, when I log on (been a week and a half since I have) I just talk with my guild and sit there... or I run around theed screwing around with Geemo. Thats bout what this game has turned into, for me.

Everything "they" are adding just seems pointless to me, the game has died in my soul.

Because of this I will probablly pay for one more month then quit unless "they" do something crazily-insane good to this game.

same thing happend to me... log on... cant figure out what to do... pvp with some one... log out... next day same ol same ol... thats why i play socom and ps2 and FFXI now.... except FFXI doesnt have the same community that swg offers... bah... nothing gives me a buzz like the first month of swg... everyone were n00b's... so much fun..

X'ero i wrote a Kickass post but the stupid server at work disconnected me :mad:

Anyway, please, don't give up with the game AND with Musician, I have a master dancer and I know how do you feel, I'm totally against buffbots and I'm the one who's always bitching about that in her guild, but yet I still get some people to talk with when I'm dancing even in places like /puke Cnet /puke I got to meet some people for being patient and all.

Don't give up! Or I'll hunt you down and give your head to Peaco-jr as lunch;P

hmm buffbots...musician's who just give themselves buffs? or what...lol it is stupid if you don't have anyone to talk to. But otherwise it's very fun to do, escpecially when there's the abillity to do AMAZING things with the entertaining professions...hehe that's the key word there. ENTERTAINING...hmm I just took my final exam for my test :p (I know a bit late but it still counts) so my mom has to hold up her part of the bargin now...and get me my game card. WOOOHOOOO!!!!! I'll never give up musician, I might drop other proffesions but never musician. Lol I bet I'm stranded somewhere on Rori where Rorana used to be :p...where my house used to be.

Hehe well Jat is BACK!!!!!!!

oh and on a minor note...DON'T LEAVE X'ERO!!!!!

W00T! I'll feel a lot better once Jatari is back! Plus I'll have my new computer soon! I'm thinking within 2-3 weeks! I just need a job now to support the game-- I don't want to mooch off my parents forever... But now that I think about it, I'm doing really good in school right now, so maybe they'll keep paying for me?

Anyways...

Iwok- I personally don't have anything against you. You were ATK most of the time, anyways! I've always been more against buffbots, which you definately are not. You just had to grind Musician to do what you wanted to do! It's not your fault the devs are idiots.

I'm just fed up with buffbots. Once they're gone, I'll be a happy Musician once again, but right now, I feel abused and unwanted by almost everyone in teh galaxy...

Well guys, I've just uninstalled SWG...

But don't worry! I'm not leaving. You see, I'll be getting my new PC soon, and I'm just getting this one ready for use by my parents! I was updating Windows today, and got worried I wouldn't have enough room, so I went ahead and uninstalled it. Before I did that, though, I copied all my macros and stuff, so when I get back, it should be just like normal!

But before I get my new PC, you might see me on a few times. Just don't expect me on a lot until about 2-3 weeks from now.

lol well that's awsome...not that your going to be gone for a while, but I guess- no not guess, know- that it will be worth the wait. I'll most likely be in the game when you come back (hopefully) just have to get my mom down then get the card...then I'll be in. Though not tomorrow, I'm too busy.:cool: Can't wait to see you X'ero again and all of you guys.

Archived