Home

Not long now guys

ZinC°hda

....Hype meter....overloading....cant....sit...STILL! *runs laps* You can probably hear hear my heart racing from wherever in the world you are. 1 more month...finally after a whole *runs more laps* year of waiting and saving of that fourteenth birthday money, this game will at last be mine.

Head is near ASPLODID level, the hype is too much! No new updates and I have to wait till the 7th to play a demo. Curse school for making me wait even longer, with its slow time and everything. :burn1:

Its only only that month, its that time before release, the time we start counting down.

ME ON THE 21st: :explode:

Originally posted by Vader523

What magazine is the demo coming out for in the US? OPM or PSM? And what day does the magazine with demo come out (To stores, im not subscribed).

oh im sorry vader i meant OPM .... i just got off of work and im tired so yea

a day or two later whats the difference. I'm going to get it a day or three after its out instead of release day to avoid problems "sorry we havent got it yet"

Good things come to those who wait, its easier to wait if you play something else thats cool ;)

Originally posted by Alegis

a day or two later whats the difference. I'm going to get it a day or three after its out instead of release day to avoid problems "sorry we havent got it yet"

Good things come to those who wait, its easier to wait if you play something else thats cool ;)

Very true... but I pre-ordered mine through EBGames, regardless.

BTW: Do any of you guys know if there will be Jedi in the game? And if so, will they be unlockable for play? (Like unlockable extra skins in other online games...)

:fett:

Oh I sure can feel the excitement... just 20 more days, unbelievable the time has gotten here so quickly. Thankfully I'll have that demo to keep me occupied once the 7th rollls around... I am anxious to play it. Did anyone else catch the PSM review of the game? It alledgedly was the exclusive first review and the game got 8 stars out of 10. Said some very good things in the article.. I have to go to work right now but I'll be back in a couple hours and will type the review for those that want to read it.

Archived