Home

Not long now guys

ZinC°hda

Oh I sure can feel the excitement... just 20 more days, unbelievable the time has gotten here so quickly. Thankfully I'll have that demo to keep me occupied once the 7th rollls around... I am anxious to play it. Did anyone else catch the PSM review of the game? It alledgedly was the exclusive first review and the game got 8 stars out of 10. Said some very good things in the article.. I have to go to work right now but I'll be back in a couple hours and will type the review for those that want to read it

Time has gotten here so quickly? Heh. These Days are the longest ones i have ever been thru.

I WANT TO THANK MY BABES MAMA,MY DAD'S,FATHER'S SISTER MUCH LUV......wait......THEY DID NOT DO **** FOR THIS!!!!

I WANT TO THANK THE DEVS AND PROGRAMERS AND TO MR.LUCAS MUCH LOVE BABE MUCH LOVE

oh yah p.s. sorry to all the ewok woman,because on the 21st i am going to kill all your husbans and pimps

BOOYAH!!!!BOOYAH INDEED!!!!

GO CANADA!!!!

Originally posted by panzer214

I WANT TO THANK MY BABES MAMA,MY DAD'S,FATHER'S SISTER MUCH LUV......wait......THEY DID NOT DO **** FOR THIS!!!!

I WANT TO THANK THE DEVS AND PROGRAMERS AND TO MR.LUCAS MUCH LOVE BABE MUCH LOVE

oh yah p.s. sorry to all the ewok woman,because on the 21st i am going to kill all your husbans and pimps

Yep panzer maybe i think that ewoks are cool but there is nothing more then the smell of burning ewoks at the morning!!

OK THEN **** THE ****ING EWOKS!!!!ITS THAT OK!!!I cant wait to shoot a *****bullet in there ass!!!burning ewoks=smell good.

It's OK man......

I like shooting the ewoks in the demo. But they can kill you. Most of the time the are just a nuisance with the rock throwing a the cussing in their little ewok talk. But they have killed me once with a spear.

Originally posted by THE BADGER:

It's OK man......

I like shooting the ewoks in the demo. But they can kill you. Most of the time the are just a nuisance with the rock throwing a the cussing in their little ewok talk. But they have killed me once with a spear.

So I guess that plastoid armor surves no purpose against primitive spears, eh? Or were you a pilot? :p

Archived