Home

Anyone Willing to do a JA Walkthrough for Me? *Spoilerific!*

Kurgan

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well that's simple. I think I said where the new loadout was at Vjun, you get the Concussion Rifle, and at Bast Castle, Lower Floor is where you get the Merr-Sonn, so its not that hard to figure out those.The saber changes are at the start of every tier, and the decision to get duals, staff, or single is at the start of the 3rd teir.

Also, I really don't think there is need to make two seperate walkthroughs for Light and Dark, since the only changes are that you either fight Dark Jedi only, or both Dark and Light, and then all you have to do is fight Tavion and Kyle.

Also also, I was planing on doing a run through the demo anyways, since you told me to a while back ;)

Maybe just put that up instead.

Well I sort of assumed (with my hazy memory of it) it went like this:

Loadout for Tier 1: ST Rifle, Bowcastor, Demp2, Disruptor (and the three explosives; and of course your mandatory pistol and saber).

Loadout for Tier 2: The above, plus Flechette and Repeater

Loadout for Tier 3: The above plus Merr Sonn and Concussion Rifle

But if the loadout changed BEFORE the start of the actual tier, in one of the "required" missions, that is what I wanted to be sure of, so I could note that on that mission's page.

Likewise the saber changes, so I could note those on that page it occurs as well.

Anyway, I'm not quite home yet, but I should be tonight and I'll make those updates as soon as I can!

Ah that's nice, almost as if the "weapons you collected are still will you" but somehow you're limited in what you can take along on your mission (Luke & Kyle's meddling).

PS: What happened to your images of Dosuun? I can't see 'em (broken images).

Realize I only have levels 1-10 uploaded to Strategic Academy, so I hope you have backups of everything else. I'll have to upload the rest tonight...

Okay levels 10-12 are posted. The "New Enemies" are all incomplete, and I have no idea about the "New Weapons" and I need to update the secrets for the last 5 or 6 levels, and update the Loadout info for Tier 2.

But I'll have to deal with that tomorrow...

Update: 13 & 14 posted. Working on 15...

I think we should get the whole walkthrough posted, then worry about getting the secrets in it as well as the force powers info, and the enemies.

I just want this to go as smooth as possible, and then when I'm finished, we can then worry about the little things... I'm going to post some more levels later, and the links to all the Vjun levels aren't there... or am I looking in the wrong place? I also noticed that you didn't include the Heavy Imperial Repeater, on this:

Tier 2 Weapons: You always begin these missions with the BlasTech Pistol and your Lightsaber, as well as a choice of two (2) of the following weapons: Stormtrooper Rifle, Bowcastor, Disruptor, or DEMP2. Additionally you may choose one (1) of the following throwable explosives: Thermal Detonators, Trip Mines, or Det Packs.

Please don't hurt me...

Dun dunnnnn... Chandrila!

Chandrila, Cult Investigation

New Enemies: Cultist Force Users, Staff Reborn, Dual Sabers Reborn

18-1.jpgYou start behind a boulder, use Push on it to get out, then fight the Dark Jedi.

18-2.jpgLook to your right, and down, there will be two mercs talking. Waste them, and go along the walkway.

18-3.jpgThere will be two Cultists attempting to jump across to you, Push them as the jump and they'll fall.

18-4.jpgHop over to where they were, and circle around this way.

18-5.jpgKill the Dark Jedi, and go through this doorway.

18-6.jpgThe bridge explodes, jump over it and go straight.

18-7.jpgThere will be several Cultists here, kill them.

18-8.jpgLook at the door on the E side of the room, turn on Seeing, and Pull it.

18-9.jpgGo through, kill the Dark Jedi.

18-10.jpgGo on and there will be another Dark Jedi on this.

--CONTINUED--

18-11.jpgKill him, then hop down here for a secret.

18-12.jpgThen go down here, kill the Dark Jedi, and jump across.

18-13.jpgKill the baddies on the other side, and go down the ramp.

18-14.jpgHop across here, and go left.

18-15.jpgGo around on the walkway, and then hop down here, then keep hopping down until you get to the lower level.

18-16.jpgGo around this way, and hop off to the right.

18-17.jpgJump the gap and go all the way to the end.

18-18.jpgJump on here to get up.

--CONTINUED--

18-19.jpgJump up to get to the next level.

18-20.jpgContinue on and kill the two Dark Jedi guarding the stairs.

18-21.jpgGo up, kill the last Dark Jedi.

18-22.jpgGo up to the tomb, turn on Seeing look left, you'll see a stone that's under a sign on the wall, push it and do the same for the opposite wall.

18-23.jpgKeep running until you get to the bridge, then ending cutscene.

Gonna get the next level up in a few mins...

Next!

Taanab, Cult Investigation.

New Enemies: All kinds of Cultists

19-1.jpgYou start by running from a friggan big Rancor.

19-2.jpgTurn around immediatly, and run this way.

19-3.jpgIgnore all the baddies, the rancor will eat them all, and use this console.

19-4.jpgTurn around again and look at the crane that's moving the box, there was a door behind it. Go through,

19-5.jpgOk, now you actually have to wait for the rancor to bust through the big door.

--CONTINUED--

19-6.jpgRun this way, and after you get to the end, wait until the rancor almost gets you, the door unlocks, go through.

19-7.jpgRun all the way to the end of this section.

19-8.jpgUse the console to the left.

19-9.jpgThe rancor busts down the boxes, letting you through. Go straight and you'll see a door and a console.

19-10.jpgUse the console, and then go inside the door to your right.

19-11.jpgKill the Dark Jedi, and then use the console in this room for end level.

Next level coming up!

Next level here ;-)

Yalara, Dismantle Device

20-1.jpgYou start outside a door, go in.

20-2.jpgCircle around, go through the door, same thing for the next room.

20-3.jpgGo in the lift, once up, clear everyone put, then go through the door on the W side.

20-4.jpgMake a right into the lift, go down.

20-5.jpgClear the baddies, then go through the door on the left.

20-6.jpgWaste the Imps here, then use this console.

20-7.jpgGo back to the fan that was on, now its off.

20-8.jpgHop through, ride the air current to the top again, hop through the fan up there.

--CONTINUED--

20-9.jpgKill the Cultists here, then go left through the door.

20-10.jpgGo this way for a shield recharge and ammo.

20-11.jpgGo back and straight to kill two Cultists, go through the door.

20-12.jpgKill the Dark Jedi here, then go to the fan.

20-13.jpgUse the air currents to again ride to the top.

20-14.jpgCross the bridge and go into the structure in the middle, battle your way to the top.

20-15.jpgGo out, kill the baddies, then use the lift on the tower.

20-16.jpgKill everyone here, then plant the bombs for end level.

Byss, Force Theft Investigation

New Enemies: Phase 2 Darktrooper?

21-1.jpgYou start in a hanger with Kyle working on the door.

21-2.jpgGo in this door.

21-3.jpgCircle around kill everyone and then go through the door at the end.

21-4.jpgGet the security key from the officer, then use the door.

21-5.jpgGet off the lift, go around until you find this door.

--CONTINUED--

21-6.jpgGo through, use this console to disable the tractor beam.

21-7.jpgGo back through the door you came through, and go back to the lift, go through the door thats across from it.

21-8.jpgCircle around to this door, go through.

21-9.jpgContinue past this open door.

21-10.jpgUse this lift go up, then take any station, and blast all the TIE's.

21-13.jpgGo back to the lift. Go around until you find the now open door with a stormie in it, go out and clear the hanger for end level.

Yeah, I need to update the tier loadouts:

Tier 1:

BlasTech pistol, Lightsaber +

(2 of) ST Rifle, Bowcastor, Disruptor, DEMP2;

(1 of) Thermal Detonators, Det Packs, Trip Mines

Tier 2:

(above +)

Flechette, Heavy Repeater

Tier 3:

(above +)

Merr Sonn, Concussion Rifle

It's the in-between missions I'm not sure about.

Now to catch up... ; )

Also, you get the Repeater in the Mercenary Activity mission...

Ok, here's the last mission I've got, haven't had much time to play, so I just did as much as I could. I'll try and get the last levels to you in the next day or two. Then after I'm done, I'll do the Demo levels for you.

Ord Mantell, Weapons Destruction

New Enemies: Boba Fett

22-1.jpgYou start with a fight with Boba Fett, hurt him enough and he'll leave.

22-2.jpgGo through the big door on the N side of your starfighter, and take this door and make a right. Go in there, plant the bomb.

22-3.jpgGo back arund this way, and go through next door on your left, plant the bomb.

22-4.jpgGo out and to the NW is another door way, go in and follow it until you find another weapon pile, plant your bomb.

22-5.jpgGo back to your ship, and through the doorway opposite the one you came through.

22-6.jpgMake a right through the doorway, then a left, and continue on until you get to another weapon cashe.

22-7.jpgGo out through this doorway, then make a right into this doorway.

22-8.jpgGo in either of these doors, destroy the weapons. Go further along, and destroy the last weapon pile, return to your ship for a showdown with Boba and end level.

Yeah, I don't recall if the Demo mission (for Chandrilla) gave you the full Tier 3 loadout or not... I assume you got a force star for completing a mission to move on to the next one...

PS: That "phase 2 darktrooper" is known as the "Rockettrooper 2" (or Jet Pack stormtrooper).

PPS: Both versions of Level 18 posted. Working on 19-20. Hopefully finish posting the rest by the end of the day. Keep 'em coming!

Archived