Home

Anyone Willing to do a JA Walkthrough for Me? *Spoilerific!*

Kurgan

--CONTINUED--

5-24.jpgGo left from the door, across the bridge. Make another left into the building with the E-WEB in front, and into the next one. Waste all the Imps, and continue outside.

5-26.jpgGo out, and deactivate the bomb.

5-27.jpgCircle around left to find a secret area.

5-28.jpgHop down from the catwalk, and you'll find a sentry with a ammo and shield recharge.

5-29.jpgGet back up using the boxes, and go back to the E-WEB. Make a left and kill the Commandos, and then go back and in the locked door across from the E-WEB.

5-30.jpgGo down stairs for goodies, then up and in the door to your right from the lift.

5-31.jpgTake the lift to your left down, grab all the goodies and go into the next room to deactivate the next bomb.

5-32.jpgTake the lift in this room up, and hop across to kill the Commando.

5-33.jpgGo through the door and kill all the Imps here, then go back to see more baddies across the break in the catwalk.

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

--CONTINUED--

5-33.jpgGo through the door and kill all the Imps here, then go back to see more baddies across the break in the catwalk.

5-34.jpgHop over and kill em all, then go through the now open door to your right.

5-20.jpgGo in and deactivate the last bomb.

5-21.jpgThen go out and to to left, jump over the break in the catwalk.

5-22.jpgGo in the next door; hop down, take out all the Imps, go outside to the left.

5-23.jpgKeep going left (not over the bridge) and kill everyone.

5-25.jpgGo over this bridge and continue on.

5-26.jpgUse the key you got on the door, go through and make another left out to where you left your ship, and end level.

Ok, and I'm just finishing Blenjeel!

Go Sam!

http://strategy.jediknight.net/jka/level3.shtml

(slowly posting 'em)

PS: No need to do a walkthrough of Demo Tatooine (that's already taken care of as far as I'm concerned), but if you do play the demo do it for Demo Chandrilla and to note any differences in game mechanics (mostly what happens to you between missions and if you find anything else different) between that and the full version. Anything of note really...

But first the main levels. ; )

Ok, here ya go!

Blenjeel

Merchant Rescue

6-5.jpgYou start on a rock by your ship.

6-7.jpgHop over to the left using the rocks and other junk littering the sands.

6-8.jpgRun over this part to pick it up, after you get it, go back to your ship.

6-9.jpgGo in to the seating area, and directly to your right run up to the console, you'll automatically use it.

6-10.jpgGo back out and make your way to the ship, go inside and through the broken door. Walk over this to pick up the next part, and then go back to your ship.

6-11.jpgMake a left in your ship and run against to console, it uses it again.

6-12.jpgMake your way to here, across the sands using the junk again.

6-13.jpgKeep going on the rocks and you'll find another part. Get it and do the same thing you did with the other parts.

6-14.jpgGo in, make another left and run up to the console again to place it.

6-15.jpgNow go all the way to the W side of the wreckage and you see another part. Place the last part, and end level.

Allllllright here ya go:

Corellia

7-1.jpgYou start on the back of the tram, and you need to get on top.

7-2.jpgUse the pipes to get on top, and go on.

7-3.jpgGo all the way to the end, hop down, and turn around and go inside.

7-4.jpgGo to the end of the tram, hit the switch.

7-5.jpgGo back and use the red pipes to get to the next tram section.

7-6.jpgHop again to the top, and go down the other side.

7-7.jpgUse the boxes to get to the top, then hop over to the top of the next tram.

7-8.jpgKill the Cultist and the Mercs, then use the big pipes to get back up.

7-9.jpgHop to the next tram and go inside, clear it, then go to the next tram.

7-11.jpgGo left or right side, and around the tram, kill the baddies, hop to the next tram.

7-11.jpgGo in the door on the E side of this tram, and use the lift inside.

7-15.jpgBlast the two controls on either side of the force field to deactivate it, then go up and out using the window.

7-16.jpgKeep hoping trams, and then go up this to the next tram.

7-17.jpgGo down the other side, and on to the next tram.

7-18.jpgKill the Cultist, then deactivate the bomb.

7-19.jpgHop the remaining trams, then use the controls at the front of the tram to finish the level.

Ok, that's all for now, I've got to get Hoth together now.

Good run anyways :D

Great! But can you PLEASE name your files sequentially (#-1.jpg, #-2.jpg, etc.)? It saves me having to rename them all or guess what order they go in without looking at the thread.. ; P

Also, PLEASE if you are going to use cheats or mods, DON'T let it show in the pics.

I don't want to confuse people by showing them weapons they can't get in the levels or whatnot.

So Please re-take that screenshot with the "special rifle" above.

Thanks!

Also, if ANY of your shots depict secret areas (not just "goodies") please label them as such.

Since I'm not playing along with you I don't know if what you're posting is a regular shot or a secret area unless you say so. So go back up there and indicate if you left any off... thanks!

Excellent. Dunno if I'll be able to keep up tonight, but I can at least collect and upload the images for later updating.

So far I've got Levels 1-6 done, with 7 partially done.

I need to get a shower and some dinner, but I'll be back hopefully. Then I'm leaving later tonight for a few days.

Keep up the great work! Btw, neat siggy there, just noticed it.. ; )

Nice. ; )

Okay, well, levels 1-7 are now posted. Just tweaking a couple of things, feel free to have a look if you like!

http://strategy.jediknight.net/jka/contents.shtml

(notice you can now click and go directly to the one you want to view)

PS: Anytime you run across a new enemy, please make a note of it. I'm not too worried about every variety of Gran with a new weapon, but mostly the EASY TO FORGET stuff like a Cultist with new Force powers and a Staff or Two sabers instead of one saber.

What enemies did you encounter on Bakura besides Imperial Saboteurs (the guys with cloaks)? I forget if there were any LIVE Imperial workers and if there were any Stormtrooper Officers...

They have FTP access and update whenver they want, as opposed to like we're doing now with you posting stuff here or sending it to me and me posting it when *I* feel like it. ; )

And you get your name on the staff page to get spammed by people who get stuck in the game (though this happens less than one might imagine!).

Okay, cool. Take special note on any of the "required" missions (like Hoth) if you get any changes in Force or gear to take with you.

The only changes in base force powers happens as you progress through 1-2-3 tiers, but you get to choose the other 8.

I'll tell you if there are any loadout changes..

Also, I've got the Hoth (pt 1) pictures done, and I'll have them hosted later, along with Hoth (pt 2).

Cheerio!

What I mean is, do you get to give yourself another Force Star before you begin any of the Hoth missions?

Like that...

Also do you get a loadout before that mission or just keep whatever gear you had at the end of Tier 1?

That's the kind of thing I'm wondering about.

PS: for txa1265's benefit, here's what the quotations will look like. I'm using your screenshots, resized and brightened a bit with quotes from the page and inserted where they appear appropriate.

http://strategy.jediknight.net/jka/level2.shtml

Alright, here's Hoth 1:

Cult Investigation, Hoth

8-1.jpgYou start in the middle of a snowy plane; get one of the Taun Tauns to ride.

8-2.jpgGo just about straight from where you started, navigating by the lights, and dismount here.

8-3.jpgKill the Wampa, and go on to the left.

8-4.jpgKill the Stormies here, and go right.

8-5.jpgClear everyone out, and then go in the opposite direction. Grab a Taun Taun, ride it to the E-WEB that's to the right side of the next area.

8-6.jpgBlast the AT-ST with it, and then keep moving around to the right.

8-7.jpgUse the boxes to hop the wall, and go inside.

8-8.jpgGo to the right lift, and go up.

8-9.jpgBreak the grate behind you for a secret, and then go into the room.

--CONTINUED--

8-10.jpgUse the console in the middle of the room, and then look right at the frozen wall. Use Force Push on it to break it for another secret area.

8-11.jpgUse the other lift, go down and clear the room, then go out the door.

8-12.jpgWaste the guys here, and then go through the other door.

8-14.jpgGo around the room, and go through the next door.

8-15.jpgKill these Imps, then use the lift.

8-16.jpgKill these StormTroopers, then go outside.

8-17.jpgUse the E-WEB to kill all the troopers, then follow the beacons as you mention.

8-18.jpgHop over the AT-AT hulk, kill the baddies, then look at the force field. Blast the little thing beside the beacon, and it'll shut off.

8-19.jpgGo down and jump into the hole for end level.

And here is Hoth pt 2:

Ice Planet Hoth, Echo Base

9-1.jpgYou start in a tunnel, go through it and you come into a hanger of sorts.

9-2.jpgHop down, blast the stormies, and go to the tunnel.

9-3.jpgBlast all the troopers here, and then go into the tunnel and do the same.

9-4.jpgMake a right for a secret, then go into the other tunnel.

9-5.jpgClear the rooms, then go into the door to the right of the shield recharger.

9-6.jpgUse the lift in the middle of the room.

--CONTINUED--

9-7.jpgGo into the doorway in the room with the E-WEB, and waste the troopers here.

9-8.jpgKill the other troopers, then continue on till you get to a room with a shield recharge, and ammo generator.

9-9.jpgUse the lift, continue on until you get to the control room. (cutscene)

9-10.jpgKill the Cultist, and go through tunnel.

9-11.jpgGo through the doorway, and kill the Wampa, and continue on to meet and battle Alora and end level.

Archived