Home

ps2 gamers only

jedi20015

I think you can get a wireless router or something...

I had a similar problem. My PS2 was in my bedroom, my PC in my little living room. I solved the problem with ease! I MOVED THE PS2 FROM BEDROOM TO LIVING ROOM. I just need to move my TV from one room to the other when I want to play. LoLoLoL!!

BUT DAMN. I am looking forward to this... I want to fly an X-Wing around Tatooine and blast some Imperials into the Sarlaac pic! OH BABY!!! Hmmm.. YES!

who here has broadband and how much do you pay for it?

I do, and I use to pay like $40 a month. But now my phone company did a all for one package and I get DSL, free long distance, and free local for like $89 a month. But pretty much everywhere you go your gonna spend around $40 a month.

Originally posted by MUSA91CM

I will be getting it for PS2 and PC....I am looking for a good PS2 clan for me and some of my buds...Any help will be greatly appreciated since my clan does not support PS2.

hi If your lookin for a clan then contact JOE $MOE hes still looking to fill some spaces in <TOL>

Na man there is only one demo for the XBOX and its on the DVD trilogy LOL and i dont wanna pay $100 just to play with a demo LOL. Its not that bad is just have to wait 3 more weeks,If i was a PS2 owner your shure that ill get the demo :) !!!FOR ME PS2 and XBOX are two great platform,I like them both.GAMECUBE SUCKS !!!:D

yo this is jasons friend from DS, but ya i was wondering is there gonna be mics in this new game, because i cant play s2 without a mic i just get bored.

is there gonna be any kind of clan pages on the game?

like in a great game such as socom

long live the dark society `DDogg deathrat jimbomb fireant sandnigger juve newb rabbz and REETARD` represent keep frontin 99779=gb acount check us

Moderator Note: I'd appreciate it if you wouldn't use racial slurs please. ~ TK-8252

Archived