Home

Siege on Coruscant

Gr Moff Matt

Background: The Rebels have to take the Galaxy Capital Planet, Coruscant. Most of the Planet has now been liberated, because Imperial Forces have grouped at the Imperial Palace and the surrounding area. The Rebel Generals have debated how to attack Coruscant for some time, and they have decided on these objectives:

> Knock out the Power Facilities stationed in the North of the Planet (COMPLETED)

> Capture the Senate Building and the Old Jedi Council Building (IN ACTION)

> Capture the Imperial Palace

Since the Power is offline now, most of the Imperial Turrets are disabled.

We CANNOT land any more then the initial forces due to the heavy Air defences in place

If you are an infiltrator, you can take control of AT-ST's (requires 3 infiltrators), AT-AT's (requires 8 infilitrators) and Turrets (requires 2 infiltrators)

If you are a trooper then you can only take over turrets (requires 5 troopers).

EVERYONE can take over buildings, but a large amount of force is required.

Forces stationed in the hangar, or vehicle storage require only 1 infiltrator to take then over.

You can if you have enough rank, control the forces that no one else is currently controlling.

You determine if you have enough rank.

Initial Landing Forces:

2 x Attack Tank

35 x Rebel Troopers

15 X Infiltrators

1 x Hover Tank

1 x Rebel Air Base

2 x Rebel Speeders with enhanced blasters and shields.

1 x Command Centre with enhanced Comms

Several Jedi and Commanders

Active Imperial Forces

10 x AT-ATs (5 of Emperor Division, 5 of Palace Division)

25 x AT-STs

30 x Imperial Turrets (scattered around nearby to the Imperial Forces). Only 5 of them are online.

15 x Tie Fighters

Forces stationed in the Vehicle Storage:

1 AT-ATs

3 AT-STs

Forces in hangar:

3 X Tie Fighters

1 x Tie Bomber

See the map here (VERY IMPORTANT!!!):

This is the Map

Have fun! :atat:

------------------------------------------

Name: Commander Mole

Flaws: Very Weak in battle, Cannot pilot a vehicle or craft.

Strengths: Good at Strategy

Commander Mole watches as the fleet lands around the Command Center. He knows this is going to be a difficult mission. He watches as his skilled forces begin to deploy outside...

Name: Zant Holms

Flaws: Not very physically stong, bad pilot, cant carry any heavy weapons

Strengths: Very Stealthy, has deadly accurate aim, and knows how to command a squad in the case his captain falls.

Zant has just landed. His landing ship recieved little resistance on the way down. His captain is still awaiting orders from Commander Mole.

Commander Mole recieves a lot of requests for orders and decides to call for a mass comm meeting.

I want all Captains to land in the designated areas. We need to undeploy all forces because the Imperials may launch a counter attack. I want all Infiltrators to group together, your commander, Zant will guide you to the transports. Zant, you are in charge of taking the left forked path to get to the Vehicle Storage. We can steal Imperial AT-ATs and AT-STs there.

After unloading, i want all Captains to return to the rebel transports. We need reinforcements.

I am awaiting comfirmation from other troops in the area... I can sense that the Imperials will counter attack us soon. I hope they respond...

you can be Imps right?

Name: Taresh Kilanto

Flaws: not stealthy and not too good accuracy

Strengths: phsyically strong, can carry heavy weapons and is good at strategy

Taresh ordered the ground troops for defensive positions around the Imp base and the old jedi council building, he loaded his blaster psitols and his rifle.

Yeah, you can be Imps.

Command Mole looks at his Radar. Zant, i am sending troops to fight the first group of stormtroopers. They seem to be backed up with AT-STs. I am sending the Attack tanks and Hover Tanks to cover the troops. After the first force is down, you can infiltrate the Vehicle Storage. If we have any need for Air Support then we can try to take the hangar.

"i'm going down to the the first group of storm troopers, i'll be there if you need me" Taresh hopped on his swoop bike and went down to the strom troopers, the seemed edgy, he decided to give them a pep talk.

"ok men, we are all here to do one thing, and that is to decimate Rebel forces, they do not stand a chance against us, so raise arms agaisnt them and blast them to smitherines!!" all the stormtroopers cheered and made themselves ready, not moving at all, they looked almost like white statues.

"alright, commander. Come on troops, lets go. Attackers, you be at the front, followed by vehicles, then us infiltrators. Lets move out." The forces moved on, and Zant tried to encourage them all the way to the fork, Then ordered for complete silence."

OOC: If anyone comes in and is part of the group im controlling, dont forget, you dont have to listen to me, Its commander Mole that in charge :p But I am trying to make this as realistic as possible.

Commander Mole knew that the loss of live would be extremely high, but this was the price to pay to lay the foundations of the New Republic.

Commander Mole was looking at the Battlefield through a Rebel Probe device. It was a stalemate, but not a war of attrition. Both troops were lined parallel and not one of them had dared to start the assault, worried that they would be the first to be killed.

Commander Mole had to break this stalemate, he ordered the Artillery to start it's fire.

Name:Stiwik Thrax

Flaws:cannot handle big weapons, stubborn,sometimes disobeys orders

Strengths:Exellent pilot, accurate with his pistol

Stiwik climbed into his Tie fighter and awaited orders but one of his friends had already taken off. He called him back but the rogue pilot kept flying only to be obliterated by a vanguard.Stiwik, slightly shaken called in to his commander,

" Black leader standing by"

Stiwik got his call his comlink blared out "Black squadron, white squadron, blue squadron Go Go Go!" he fired up his engines and set off as soon as he did this a rebel vanguard opened fire and took down a tie so he shot him with his foward cannons and comlinked to the hit men

"green 2 do you copy"

"I copy black leader" he said as he rappeled aboad an at-at.

Name: Gufyar Wiles

Position: In Specialized squad of rebel troops

Strengths: Can handle most heavy weapons

Weaknesses: Brain-dead without commands from a supioior

Gufyar twiddled with the dials on his cannon. Sitting around waiting for orders was not his strong point. He and three other rebel troops, hand picked by commander mole, were waiting for orders. Meanwhile, they sat and waited.

Zant got out his radio."all infiltrators, break away from the battle, it is a stalemate. Let the soldiers continue. We need more backup". "Commander Mole, This is Zant. We are at a stalemate with the enemy soldiers. It is too dangerous for us infiltrators to sneak around, and taking only three or four infiltrators is much too dangerous. We could use backup. Or someone to distract the forces and push them somewhere else, so we can sneak through".

Taresh was loosing his little group fast, they caught on quick, he decided to move to another window on another floor, he split up the rest of the group and sent half down to the 3rd floor, and him and the other half went to the 10th floor, they ran up the stairs as fast as they could, they reached the top floor and again started bombarding the troops.

Archived