Home

Romanians open jedi academy

toms

Originally posted by Doomgiver

Alright, like OMFGWTFBBQ!? [/insane babble]

Sounds like you got hungry while babbling ...

Originally posted by wildjedi

Stupidity at it's highest: to get this excited over something that doesn't exist in reality.

You mean like HL2 or Duke Nukem Forever ... ;)

Mike

Originally posted by txa1265

You mean like HL2 or Duke Nukem Forever ... ;)

Mike

Only if people are going wacko on both games and going around calling themselves by names in the games, shooting anything that moves (I haven't heard of this happening, have you?):p

Originally posted by wildjedi

Only if people are going wacko on both games and going around calling themselves by names in the games, shooting anything that moves (I haven't heard of this happening, have you?):p

I was more referring to the 'not existing' part and alluding to the 'vaporware' nature of esp. Duke ... just kidding around.

I, for one, have a Darth Vader and Clone Trooper costume. For Halloween - my wife hands out candy while I walk with the kids ;)

Mike

that's pretty cool. I don't see why you all think it's silly or stupid. People just like star wars more than others. So they made a giant fan-club. Personally I find the Britney Spears international fan-club to be a much more intellectual wasteland than this.

But that's just this humble star wars fans opinion. ;)

oh come on guys, don't you guys fantasize about walking around in a nice jedi robe with your trusty saber clicked to your belt, and force persuading people to give you free sutff, or robbing banks and then pwning the entire police force......BECAUSE I DON'T!

yes i do.....

wtf do they run around in jedi garb with the fake child lightsabers making the sabre noice with their mouths?

Walking up to random people and....

*waves hand* You will give me that donut.....

*waves hand again* You will give me that donut.....

*waves hand once again* Gimme the donut ******..... *snatchs donut and runs*

ok the donut thing i have acctually tried......damn that was a good donut *goes off to buy some donuts*

I'm betting it's not what you all are thinking it is. It's a club, or more of a group that discusses Star Wars. If they can have men hatter groups with women wanting to gut every man they see, why can't they have a harmless Jedi Academy?

I am a bit shocked at how many people are actually in it it though, didn't realise there were so many romanian star wars fans :eek:.

But for shame people. Jumping to conclusions about the mental stability of the star wars community. I portray it as fun.

I myself have been teaching, well myself Kendo and some other Fencing sword fighting styles. I see it as exercise, and challenging myself physically. Others might see it as "silly", but I take it seriously. There are some spiritual aspects to it like meditation and what not, but I take it seriously enough to use a real Katana. And am nearing the goal of combining all the styles I have learned into one.

So once again I must say, Do not mock what you don't understand ;)

Archived