Jump to content

Home

T3, KOTOR:TSL's R2?


lukeiamyourdad
 Share

Recommended Posts

Originally posted by jedi3112

I can't help it but I have this feeling you might be Revan again, I haven't fund anything that would contradict it. That might also explain why you have to answer the quiz about what happened in KOTOR 1

Well, how about the fact that they have stated several times that you were a Jedi that fought the Mandalorians with Revan.

 

...but now that you mention it, I've never seen the both of them in the same room:rolleyes:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I know thaat, but they also stated that Revan was killed in the discription of Malak so that's why I don't take that to seriously. But I'm affraid they don't mention it because it's part of the story. That would be a bit dissapointing, not that I would mind playing Revan again, it would make sense with why you character has to be human and a Jedi/Sith.

 

to take a look at the characters here's the link

http://www.lucasarts.com/products/swkotor/G_characters.html

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Originally posted by jedi3112

I know thaat, but they also stated that Revan was killed in the discription of Malak so that's why I don't take that to seriously. But I'm affraid they don't mention it because it's part of the story. That would be a bit dissapointing, not that I would mind playing Revan again, it would make sense with why you character has to be human and a Jedi/Sith.

 

to take a look at the characters here's the link

http://www.lucasarts.com/products/swkotor/G_characters.html

Oh, so Obsidian is responsible for the mistake that LucasArts made regarding Bioware's game? :D Some part-time, contract employee (guessing) at LucasArts types up one thing that gets posted on one page and get blatantly disproved by the game itself and you're willing to hinge your assumption on that? But multiple, consistent messages for OE's devs are suspect? I just want to make sure I'm picking up what you're putting down :eyeraise:

 

No offense, but I think your digging just a bit.

 

Perhaps you're confident enough in your hunch to wager on it? You can PM me if you'd like to take that bet :cool:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

It's just a thought that crossed my mind while I was reading about it in some magazine, so I started to find something to contradict it. I'm just worried that if it's true it turns out the way it did on the first one, doesn't really matter to me, but I would like to be able to take my old character in that case.

 

Anyway, about T3 being R2, there are an awfull amount of similaities, like that droid that went skyhigh, he's not really capable of fighting, but you just need him for the programming stuff. Nevertheless I did like R2, not sure about T3, haven't used him much, I found HK-47 much more funny, especially his line in the Sith Academy.

 

BTW I don't have any doubts about Obsidian, I have some very nice games of them when the still were Black Isle, and they usually do work on projects Bioware started

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Originally posted by Achilles

...but now that you mention it, I've never seen the both of them in the same room:rolleyes:

 

:rofl: RLMFAO!!! :rofl:

 

Now that's comedy! :D

 

But really, T3 is going to tie the whole KOTOR series together... in this next installment TSL he will be Darth Revan's or Jedi Master Revan's spy planted in your group for unknown reasons only to be revealed in KOTOR 3! :roleyess:

 

Hmm... KOTOR:TSL... De Cem 'Beer' :guiness:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Originally posted by RedHawke

... in this next installment TSL he will be Darth Revan's or Jedi Master Revan's spy planted in your group for unknown reasons only to be revealed in KOTOR 3! :roleyess:

Interesting. Now I had heard (in a very trustworthy newsgroup) that in KotOR III we learn that T3 actually is Revan! See, he's only about 3 feet tall and he wears "The Suit" to throw off pursuers and confuse the Jedi. I swear....:halo2:
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Originally posted by Achilles

Interesting. Now I had heard (in a very trustworthy newsgroup) that in KotOR III we learn that T3 actually is Revan! See, he's only about 3 feet tall and he wears "The Suit" to throw off pursuers and confuse the Jedi. I swear....:halo2:

 

:rofl: RLMFAO!!! :rofl:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Originally posted by jedi3112

I can't help it but I have this feeling you might be Revan again, I haven't fund anything that would contradict it.

How about the fact they have stated that your character will have no amnesia or split personality/identity crisis?
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Originally posted by Prime

How about the fact they have stated that your character will have no amnesia or split personality/identity crisis?

 

This makes the opening movie even more important, to me anyway, as it will have to relay our PC's recent history to us right from the beginning. :)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...