Home

I've got a question about the dark sword thingie (NooB)

oompalumpattack

Err what?

on that sith temple

I'm assuming that you mean the Rakata Temple on the Unknown world since there are no other "Temples" in the game.

to get the dark sword

Not sure what "dark sword" you are referring to.

that damn blocker thing

Assuming that you're referring to the Heavy Door that you encounter right after you enter? You have to go to the lower level of the temple and access the Rakata computer. It will then unlock the door for you.

I hope this helps. If not, please provide some addtional specifics and we'll try to help you further :D

[sigmeundfrueid]

It appears that you have drastically confused and confounded two individuals! A study is in order I say!

[/sigmeundfrueid]

But really, be a bit more specific...Sith temple could be anything, "Dark Sword" could be anything...

PS - bad place to say it, but Achilles- I just downloaded your Jedi COunci Sabers mod. I'm impressed :D - I deleted all my other saber mods in favor of this :eek:

Originally posted by DarthBuzzard

PS - bad place to say it, but Achilles- I just downloaded your Jedi COunci Sabers mod. I'm impressed :D - I deleted all my other saber mods in favor of this :eek:

Hey thanks! I really appreciate that. :)

In all honesty that was my first mod and in hindsight it seems pretty clumsy. If you want to try the saber mod that I'm actually proud of, check out my Enhanced Lightsabers mod...

Clumsy? No way! Favourite sabers to date. It's really nice to have dorak's saber especially when your a LS scoundrel/consular. I have all your mods downloaded except the recruitables (pause for a :eek:.) but IMO council sabers are cooler than the enhanced sabers mods. :cool:

To each their own. I won't argue with someone that likes my work :D

To clear the pillar, select it, then click "Give item". Click on frag grenade, and then place it in there. It explodes and activates all the droids. You can blast them, deflect their shots, or run and pull the lever on the other side. Hope that helps :D

:edit: oops sorry, fiend already posted this, oh well :o

Originally posted by oompalumpattack

Ok thanks, (i thought the people here would be helpful, but not this helpful!!!)

And what did you say about downloading a lightsaber!!!

EDIT: I deleting my orignial message and extending an apology to oompalumpattack. I just re-read his message and realized that I had compeletly misinterpretted what he had said.

oompalumpattack,

I'm glad that we were able to help and that you are finding the information that you are looking for. :D

[:EDIT:] I misinterpreted both achilles and oompaloompa, sorry about that :rolleyes: (must be something about us 'Zonies...)

the lightsaber im talking about are Achilles Jedi Council sabers mods, theyre on his modding website (link in his sig). Check out the other pages on his site for other good weapons and robes (rowonzorros warblade, republic heavy blasters > you)

Either you didnt download it all the way or your connection blew off when it was dling :) to get the Dark Sword,

you gots to pick the right one.....which i think is the.... double bladed sword... I dunno save before you go into his tomb.If you want DS parts while doing this,edge Ajunta to fight you...hes powerful and a force horror(Scream?) and death field abuser.

[Ajunta Pall]

Too Long...Have I been in darkness....too long....

Whats this . . . i feel like I've reconized you before....as if we have..met in the past.....

You should have never came here!!!! *Kills you with his almighty Dark Sword while stop chopping away at your uncapable fighting companions*

[/Ajunta Pall]

Originally posted by kome566

Err . . . only once :p:D :D and that filthy sith that tried to jack it.....

He got the boot from Master Uther!!!!..i gave him the wrong sword by accident LOL

:D :D :D

I always do it on purpose. Way too funny to see him shivering in fear in front of master Uthar and his stuttering voice...he always was so cocky and it was so funny to see the sudden personality change :D

I always do it on purpose. Way too funny to see him shivering in fear in front of master Uthar and his stuttering voice...he always was so cocky and it was so funny to see the sudden personality change :D

Before I got into modding this game, I liked the skins on those 3 swords too much to let him take one, so he met my lightsaber. :) Now I give him the vibroblade every time. :)

Archived