• Wookie
    • Droideka
    • Jet Trooper
    • Shoock Trooper
    • Or imp pilot (my choice)

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the droideka should be great to because its like a vehicul and because u roll deploy shoot roll deploy shoot..... gonna be great

:mult1::mult1::mult1::mult1:

(u love my new picture dont u)

in fact they will all be great exept the wookie (THEY ARE ANNOYING) and i think its good that we keep the % almost equally with sniper and soldier because it will be a creepy game on internet with every body taking a sniper guy :alien5: and PILOT :shades2::rddance::devsmoke::sbdance with jet trooper are next

Originally posted by WICKET_STBF

Yep I agree with you Sniper !!!Sharpshooter(sniper)is the best and we will kill SGT_SARGE!!Bullet or blaster....right in the middle of the head. :eek::snipe1:

:wstupid:

just get me *u*k right in shoot me if u ficking can and if u dont ill crash my plane on u :Prplgh: lol

Originally posted by SGT_Sarge

just get me *u*k right in shoot me if u ficking can and if u dont ill crash my plane on u :Prplgh: lol

Ill correct you my good friend-LOL-:

just get me f*c* right in (the head)shoot me if you f*cking can (or if you can f*ucking do it) and if you(Im 100% sure I can,your terminated)dont ill crash my plane on you:Prplgh: (I will avoid your plane infidel)lol

All that for you my good old friend SGT_SARGE!!

LOL:just kidding :D:p:D OH and its not ''u'' but ''you''!!

NOPROBLEMO:)

i know im for more than 6 years and we really go to the same school sometime we are writing down thing and we talk on the telephone lol

i am suprise, i thought that the Droideka will be 1 of the first or second favorite of all!!!!!

need more vote and opinion come on!!!!!!!!

For prove stastitic i need fifteen vote!!!!!!!!!

After playing through the demo, I have to say that all the classes are fairly useful -- there aren't any really poor combat classes like the engineers and medics in BF1942 (the engineer's springfield rifle comes to mind as being really, really useless). But given that, the soldier class is still the best-rounded. I find myself constantly gravitating to it, even as I test out the other classes.

Well if you've played BFV, you'd agree that 60 to 80% (depends on the maps) majority picks the solider or assault class.

I wish they had a PC demo out already but I guess they have their reasons on releasing it too soon. Of course the CS: Source beta has been out for about a month now and I doubt it will hurt the HL2 sales. Possibly make it better.

Archived