Home

PC System Specifications released - drum roll please!

Schetter

Computer

Required: 100% DirectX 9.0c compatible computer

CPU

Required: Intel P3 1.0 GHz or AMD Athlon 1000 MHz

Recommended: Intel P4 2.0 GHz or AMD Athlon XP 2400+

Memory

Required: 256 MB RAM

Recommended: 512 MB RAM

Graphics Card

Required: 64 MB 3D Graphics card with Hardware Transform and Lighting (T&L) Capability

Recommended 128 MB 3D Graphics card with Hardware Vertex and Pixel Shader (VS/PS) Capability

Sound Card

Required: 100% DirectX 9.0c compatible sound card

CD-ROM

Required: 8X Speed CD-ROM drive

Recommended: 16X Speed CD-ROM or DVD-ROM drive

Input Device

Required: Keyboard and mouse

Supported: Joystick and Gamepad

DirectX

Microsoft DirectX 9.0c is included on this CD. You will be prompted to install DirectX during the installation of this game if this or a more recent version isn’t already properly installed on your system. NOTE: DirectX may require the "latest" updates for your operating system. This may also include the latest drivers for your motherboard, sound, and video hardware.

Installation

Installation requires 2.7 GB of free hard drive space. We recommend that you have an additional 200 MB of free space available after installing the game for the Windows swap/page file.

Internet Connectivity for Multiplayer

Required: DSL, Cable, or faster connection

Taken from:

http://forums.lucasarts.com/thread.jspa?threadID=1895&tstart=0

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well it looks like Mr. Durden is gonna be able to play this thing with some fairly high settings. Seriously i think BF Vietnam's requirements are higher but this game seems to have an edge on the graphics department. The only thing holding me back from all out high settings is my video card as it is only a 64 MB but i should be able to play at 1024x768 resolution and medium to high detail settings. This game's gonna rock!!!

Join the club :(

I dont want to get the ps2 version because i cant use that goddamn controller! I have a usb keyboard and mouse but the majority of games dont use them! They have all these addons but none of the games use them. I also dont want the ps2 version because i want to play online and download mods, and i dont want to splash out extra cash on a broadband kit.

I think I will do just fine,

Athlon XP 2600

512 pc2100

Geforce 5700Ultra 128

Cable Modem

For Christmas I will likely get another stick of 512 just in time for Battlefield II. Woohoo!!

Those who are longfaced about their PCs there is a reason why they have different settings. We want more players!!

Archived