Home

XFIRE [play with forummembers]

Alegis

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Majin Revan

You can't have spaces or capital letters, unfortunately enough.

:fett:

Hmmm...so I guess ya create a new profile on XFire then?

If so my name will be CaptKain on it. I will post tonight when I get it going. Sure I will have questions on it.

P.S. Thanks for the heads up on the name convention.

I have XFire loaded and running now.

My account/profile name on XFire is captkain.

Hope to see you all on there. Once I figure out how to find you on there.

Question: How do I add you/ You add me to what the list is that is updated on this forum topic?

It's simple. first go to options and configure a bit (display offline friends, your nickname etc). Then whenever a contact is playing a game you'll see that, and if MP on which server and if you own that game you can click the join button and follow him in game

You will also be able to see which Teamspeak or ventrilo server that person is on

In the servers tab you'll see the 10 servers you visited last with xfire. Great if you want to join one of those again. You can also add those to favorites.

xfire can of course also be used to send instant messages to others

by adding swbattlefront.net you'll see them in friends of friends, recommended to add em to friends then ;)

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by emissman

"Eric" or "emissman" in game and xfire... can't remember which one at the moment.

Does anyone know STARwarSKYHUTCH? He runs this website http://www.starskytorino.com/swbf/ and I'd like to play with him (and get him to take some more screens of me doing stupid stuff) again.

played with him last night i forget which server though.

• 2 weeks later...

Will be adding everyone later.

Remember to add those friends of friends (of swbattlefront.net) to your buddy with right click so you see em better

Xfire now supports in-game chat for battlefront! That means that when someone messages to you in xfire you can respond back. Or while in-game you can open a conversation with someone. Default button is scrollock+X, to change it check this page. To select a contact press F3 in that window.

For the europeans, small bug in xfire: its all in qwerty instead of azerty though.

Originally posted by Alegis

...Xfire now supports in-game chat for battlefront!...

That Rocks!

I am cilevi in Xfire. Look me up!

We are looking to game with lots of folks with this new patch. It is so much better not having the slow map load time!

Originally posted by Alegis

Xfire now supports in-game chat for battlefront! That means that when someone messages to you in xfire you can respond back. Or while in-game you can open a conversation with someone. Default button is scrollock+X, to change it check

i noticed this yesterday after my xfire updated... awesome feature i was very surprised that while in game the xfire popup appeared.. :D

Archived