Alegis

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

deathlybullet

Mountainforest

I guess that won't be a problem, games like jedi academy were also added.

Good idea Alegis. As all people on these forums use different IM, this might just be it.

Nice translation in dutch. If I ad someone I get a message in German :D

lol, that was a year ago and it still is that horrible german message.

• 2 weeks later...

1. I got it practically the minute I downloaded X-Fire according to NortanAntiVirus

2. Never happenned before and I have good virus protection

3. Virus protection in the past when I used X-Fire gave a warning about it, which Ignored...

4. The only place that the Virus protection located as a possible source was the XFire appilication.

5. Tech Support said I should never trust applications such as this, and they say that this has happenned with Xfire before.

6. I E-mailed XFire contact they aren't answering me.

Need I go on?

1. I got it practically the minute I downloaded X-Fire according to NortanAntiVirus

Sounds to me more like the website gave you a virus, unless the XFire installation had the virus in it. But I wasn't there when you got, it so I'll shut up now.

by the way how's your tips and tricks site coming?

I sort of stopped working on it. I'm not sure if I should keep working on it with SWBF2 coming out. I also have been spending most of my free time programming a game I have to do for a class. The site is http://www.cs.rit.edu/~dpk3062/mainPage.shtml if anyone wants to give me feedback on it (note: it is not close to being finished or ready for release to the public). Like I said, I haven't decided what I'm going to do with it. I have discovered many places you can get to (which I have never seen someone else at and are not inside walls) which are not on the web site. People on the forum, tell me what you want me to do with the site.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Archived