Home

What's your favorite Dorito Flavour?

Icemaniax

What is your favorite Dorito Chip Flavour?  

27 members have voted

1. 1. What is your favorite Dorito Chip Flavour?

• Salsa
    • Quacamole
    • Nacho Cheesier
    • Cooler Ranch
    • Spicier Nacho
    • Four Cheese
    • Ranchero
    • Taco
    • Salsa Verde
    • Black Pepper Jack

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cool Ranch.

I love doritos, but I hate the side effects. You know what I'm talking about.....

1. Crumbs everywhere. EVERYWHERE.

2. Teeth junk. It gets all over your teeth.

3. The after-taste. You can't get rid of it for like, 3 days.

4. The overly-full effect. Once you've eaten plenty of doritos, you don't want anything else for a LONG time.

and finally, the worst of all evils.....

5. Dorito Breath. Words cannot begin to describe the breath of someone who has been snacking on doritos. The foulness of their exhaling is so horrible, walls shake and steel melts. The moon turns into blood and all that is good and holy in this world disappears untill you get that horrid stink out of your breath. My fellow male swampies, do not approach females after you have eaten a good serving of any dorito flavor.

Originally posted by obi-wan13

Cool Ranch.

I love doritos, but I hate the side effects. You know what I'm talking about.....

1. Crumbs everywhere. EVERYWHERE.

2. Teeth junk. It gets all over your teeth.

3. The after-taste. You can't get rid of it for like, 3 days.

4. The overly-full effect. Once you've eaten plenty of doritos, you don't want anything else for a LONG time.

and finally, the worst of all evils.....

5. Dorito Breath. Words cannot begin to describe the breath of someone who has been snacking on doritos. The foulness of their exhaling is so horrible, walls shake and steel melts. The moon turns into blood and all that is good and holy in this world disappears untill you get that horrid stink out of your breath. My fellow male swampies, do not approach females after you have eaten a good serving of any dorito flavor.

:lol:

You have just mapped out Dorito's plan for world Domination :eek:

I'd have to go with the guaco ones. They are addicting as a mog.

Originally posted by kipperthefrog

I loved Doritos since i was a little KID! so far, I like original cheese kind, guacamole, spicier nacho, and taco!

Have you EVER seen the new kind that are rolled up? they are good, but a tad overpriced, $2.00 for a little bag. maybie there just compressed!

You get quite a few, it's not a bad deal. ;)

Salsa Verda biatch!

*tosses up gang signs*

Yeah, everybody had doritto breath last year. I bought a crapload of the listerene pocket packs and started givin them out to people who were eating durittos. Nasty breath. Same things with funyuns, and corn nuts. Corn nut breath kills :(

Archived