Home

Leeds fest 04

Captain Wilson

THourght there may be a thread on this but...

Right who went this year ( this inculdes reading0. Who was your favourate bands, who do you think were crap.

( For all who dont know, or remeber this tread from last year, leeds fest is a big music festavil that spans 3 days)

My best in order:

The offspring

Greenday

Lost prophets

Murphys

Goldfinger

Worst in order:

50 cent

Streets

5 6 7 8 's

Originally posted by Captain Wilson

THourght there may be a thread on this but...

Right who went this year ( this inculdes reading0. Who was your favourate bands, who do you think were crap.

( For all who dont know, or remeber this tread from last year, leeds fest is a big music festavil that spans 3 days)

My best in order:

The offspring

Greenday

Lost prophets

Murphys

Goldfinger

Worst in order:

50 cent

Streets

5 6 7 8 's

meh....NO METAL ! METAL TIL YOU DIEEEEE !!!!!!!!!

btw, arent the 5 6 7 8s the jap girl band from Kill Bill ? I dunno about their music....but astro(and Im presuming sithy) would enjoy a backstage rendezvous with those sassy lasses.. :p

mtfbwya

Gah, I didn't go to Reading this year, there was only The Darkness I was that bothered about seeing. And Reading was a swamp this year, they had to close some of the car parks in the town for people who'd paid for camping tickets.

What were The Darkness like CW?

Originally posted by Astrotoy7

meh....NO METAL ! METAL TIL YOU DIEEEEE !!!!!!!!!

:p What are the Lost Prophets then?

B.

Originally posted by •-BLaCKouT-•

Gah, I didn't go to Reading this year, there was only The Darkness I was that bothered about seeing. And Reading was a swamp this year, they had to close some of the car parks in the town for people who'd paid for camping tickets.

What were The Darkness like CW?

:p What are the Lost Prophets then?

B.

Blackster, I'm talking about real metal, of course.... like if some of these bands were there...

deicide

morbid angel

goatwhore

suffocation

bolt thrower

soilent green

cannibal corpse

napalm death

children of bodom

vital remains

hate eternal

my dying bride

etc

:p

HAIL S**** M*****U***S !

mtfbwya

Originally posted by •-BLaCKouT-•

Fair enuff bruv ;)

Out of them I'll have:

But I'd like Cradle of Filth, Carcass, Six Feet Under, Anathema and Sepultura (pre 1993) to be considered too please. That festival would pwn. :rock:

B.

Indeed.... yeah, I was lucky enough to see Sepultura when I was a lad of 17(12 years ago) with Max Cavalera still on board... the band that calls itself sepultura nowdays doesnt exist in my mind :(

mtfbwya

Archived