Home

can jedi help you in multiplayer?

Azurik12x

If the 'jedi bonus' is available in online play, they'd be silly not to make it an option that can be toggled by server admins. That would just ruin the multiplayer experience hardcore to be fraggin around and then have your entire team die due to a NPC event like a Jedi. That would certainly be unacceptable in a competetion setting.

why turn em off? thats turning off a bonus, and making victory on one planet not as important as one where the team has damaged vehicles.

After you WON a specific PLANET, you get them ONCE. They leave after they killed enough, so you dont need to give them enough damage. They also reflect almost anything, and i guess they push rockets so its teamwork. In my opinion, i think that vehicles starting with 50% damage is much worse

Teams rarely stay the same from map to map. It just depends on how fast you load into the next map when a new map switches in or if you have to even the teams from people coming and going. You may be earning a bonus that will be used against you in the next round. What sense does that make?

Galactic Conquest bonuses in MP = BAD.

Originally posted by Alegis

why turn em off? thats turning off a bonus, and making victory on one planet not as important as one where the team has damaged vehicles.

After you WON a specific PLANET, you get them ONCE. They leave after they killed enough, so you dont need to give them enough damage. They also reflect almost anything, and i guess they push rockets so its teamwork. In my opinion, i think that vehicles starting with 50% damage is much worse

Again: only if GC is available online. And are yous sure about the automatically leaving stuff?

Archived