Home

Pod Racer Collection (WIP)

hatrus

Its me again :)

The Anakin Podracer looks great in game, still needs some tweaking by mr. stotto. I compared it to duncan's sebulba pod, and I decided I didnt like it, so Im making a new Sebulba Pod that will be more detailed. Also included will be Teemo, Gasgano, and Quadinaro's pods (the four engines pod).

Screenshots will be soon. I have half of them completed.

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the at-pt is for my personal collection, i have secret plans for it hehehehe. the at-te has yet to be released by psycho, and the gunship by mars is not licened to modification by the public. i am doing a n-1 naboo bomber, you can find a concept model of it on tfn. im doing a sebulba pod cause the ones thats out now is not to my taste.

you might can get some sneak peaks of the pods from madcow, or zappa if you cant wait. but i wont release any pics publically till ive made and skinned all the models.

some one better let sjc know he needs to update his boonta eve map.

great now scout trooper will have reason to accuse me of being a thief again cause he dosent understand that in the real world of 3d jobs, taking a week on a single model gets you behind on your projects. modelers learn ways to decrease their modeling time, and a good modeler can decrease his time by 50% of convention (self-learned) modelers. i have a 3d education so of course i have learned ways to over come time constraints and methods of efficientcy, and to get to the point, I dont appreciate some people telling me Im a theif because they've never seen someone model that fast before. so what if no one here has seen someone so fast before, most of the ppl here do modeling for a hobby, not as a career. Im getting sick of the emails and PM's telling me Im not wanted, or that I'll never replace Duncan. Well I dont want to replace Duncan. I want to be "me!" And I want, strive, live for, succeed for all of my works I release to be better, and they will be. So leave me alone before I quit!

Originally posted by hatrus

great now scout trooper will have reason to accuse me of being a thief again cause he dosent understand that in the real world of 3d jobs, taking a week on a single model gets you behind on your projects. modelers learn ways to decrease their modeling time, and a good modeler can decrease his time by 50% of convention (self-learned) modelers. i have a 3d education so of course i have learned ways to over come time constraints and methods of efficientcy, and to get to the point, I dont appreciate some people telling me Im a theif because they've never seen someone model that fast before. so what if no one here has seen someone so fast before, most of the ppl here do modeling for a hobby, not as a career. Im getting sick of the emails and PM's telling me Im not wanted, or that I'll never replace Duncan. Well I dont want to replace Duncan. I want to be "me!" And I want, strive, live for, succeed for all of my works I release to be better, and they will be. So leave me alone before I quit!

Don't let people like that get to you... You are probably the first person I've seen on LF who has a job doing this kind of stuff. I know you're the first I've seen. There is a way to ignor people on this frum.. I'm not sure how you do it though... (it's a forum option not a mental thing).

You should keep at it no mater what others say though. You're getting things done that alot of people have been waiting a long time for.

EDIT::

hehe looks like Manquesa beat me to it :p

Originally posted by hatrus

Here's a link to my forums, where I keep a list of the hate email and hate PM i get from people at the forums here. Maybe you can see why I feel like quitting.

http://thenewterrorclan.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&p=41&sid=3e846cba7825e905b2b037bc7f0edf2e#41

**** what they say man, you do good work. I for one would be very disappointed if you left LF because of these pricks.

Archived