Home

Pod Racer Collection (WIP)

hatrus

i need someone to bone, animate, and export my pods!

Its not as hard as people make it out to be.

You place bones where you want things to deform. Weight them so they deform correctly and smoothly. Then begin animating. Each animation can be in a seperate xsi file as long as the first frame of each match the base pose.

All I'd recommend is maybe an idle and mount anim.

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply
maybe speeders cant have animations

Sure they can, with provisions.

I don't know about

BOTH_A1_BL_TR

But the ROOT enum would be the idle animfor it.

Where as if you use the fighter class you have access to these anims

BOTH_GEARS_OPEN

BOTH_GEARS_CLOSE

BOTH_VS_IDLE

BOTH_WINGS_OPEN

BOTH_WINGS_CLOSE

ROOT

Once the gla is made you have to seperate the frames with the animation.cfg

Thats good to hear darth, we welcome your help greatly. We try to get atleast one map done for the release of the pods, so that people can have something to drive them in. If you are a mapper and would like to help us, please contact us, we can use your help aswell!

Originally posted by Zappa_0

Thats good to hear darth, we welcome your help greatly. We try to get atleast one map done for the release of the pods, so that people can have something to drive them in. If you are a mapper and would like to help us, please contact us, we can use your help aswell!

I'll TRY to make a racing map, does it ahve to be from Podracer tho? Or can I let my creativity flow and make a new one? :D

just look at the game racers, all the circuits are just invented except the one of the movie xD. Btw i think this should be a mod bcuz if it is a mod the number of vehicles could be upgraded from 12 to 64; but i dont know how, also maybe the guys of OJP knows :p.

Btw, teemtos pod is ingame;

shot0162.jpg

shot0160.jpg

Hartrus if you werent away since this morning i could have done 3 pods, but well here is one at least

Update:

Good news guys, I got 8 of 12 pods completed thus far. And about 3 or 4 in game. Since Zappa was one of the first, and the most helpful to me when I first started posting here, I have requested blueprints to a pod designed entirly by him to be included in the pack. LightNinja was so kind to put these in game for me, that he got his own custom pod designed entirly by him. He has started waht seems to be a new trend with custom podracers, single engine pods, with a engine as powerful as 2 regular podracers.

Here are the renders for my Personal Stealth Pod:

hatrus_render.jpg

hatrus_render2.jpg

hatrus_render3.jpg

hatrus_render4.jpg

hatrus_render5.jpg

hatrus_render6.jpg

Archived