Home

Pod Racer Collection (WIP)

hatrus

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^ thats me i just changed my name!

if u need me to do any beta testing contact me at wookieepelt@fanforce.net

i tested the forcemod 3 my name was amips there if u need proof.

i would love to help you guys out any way possible if u give me some tutorials ill try and do some modeling some efx or other things. just pm or email me and ill gldly do something for u guys/gals

well if i knew id have caused this much a catastrophe then id haven never come in the first place. sorry for wasting all you guys time. i just wanted to excel at something new, so sue me.

about the models, the skin maps are easy to arrange on the model, if i spent time i could have made the skin 99.9% as accurate as corey's model.for the parts of the mesh that look identicle, i used the parts he made and placed vertex where they appeared on the picture. then used the old box trick to make new polygons. easiest way to do it for me. i could have booleaned but then thats a no no in max. i had personal permission from corey butler, i happen to knoe him online and know about 6 other modelers on scifi 3d. they were all kind enough to answer some of my questions when i first got started, and i had permission from corey to use his sebulba skin.

i can see that duncan is really upset and im sorry i did that to him. your right i wasnt thinking and i was kinda on a ego high right b4 i released it cause it was my first good release of a vehicles. i should have been more thoughtful and i want to apologize to you duncan for dissing you liek that.

luckly, battlefront has come out and in perfect timing, im gonna leave for that as of today. maybe ill have a better experience there since it is a new game. its been nice meeting all of you and if i release any vehicles in bf you can convert them to jka usage. as for all my released stuff you can do whatever you want to it as long as you give credit to all the contributers. had lots of fun too thx!

Being a long time supporter of duncans work let me say this:

Hatrus I am disgusted at the way you put duncan down, he made the jk series what it is today, he paved the road for most of us and is very skilled.

I can appreciate you wanting to excel but to lie and cheat the public like this is awful. You don't have to leave but I think it best to give all credit and to ease up on the selfglorification.

You people sicken me. I made the mistake of making Duncan_10158 leave. But, I never expected that he'd get so angry that he'd make Hatrus leave. Hatrus was a revolutionary modeller, and now he's gone, forever (in JA). I hope you're happy. I even fixed all of his vehicles, and now he tells me he doesn't need them...so, I fixed them for NOTHING.

I'm not being a hypocrite either, as I feel stupid for making Duncan_10158 leave. Duncan_10158, if you are so protectful and proud of your modelling, can you not take criticism? Or insults? I deal with them every single day of my life, in many aspects and areas.

Don't get me wrong, and think I dislike Duncan_10158. I respect him very much, and look up to him as he's a great modeller...but, now look what he's done. There are barely modellers left now! I still need my models finished, and very soon, as well!! I have been waiting an annoying 6 months.

I hope everyone else has learned the same lesson that I leaned, when I made Duncan_10158 leave. Good job. :(

:fett:

Hatrus told me to send them to Zappa_0 (the fixed models), and I will, as soon as I am done with my homework. I think the mod will continue, under Zappa_0...yeah. Hatrus will not be makjing any more models. That's it. Done...and, I am now on the team, and will be finishing the vehicles (not the models, the other stuff, sounds, .veh files).

LightNinja, if you would like, I'd appreciate it if you could help me finish my Coralskipper, as tFighterPilot has been so busy, that he'll probably only get the Droid Starfighter done...and then the Coralskipper still won't be done. You did a nice job of bringing Hatrus's models in-game as well.

Originally posted by hatrus

I just remembered about this. I think i posted this near the beginning of september. This is some of the stuff I've recieved since I started posting my work here. You'll see duncan isnt the only one thats been dissed here:

http://thenewterrorclan.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&p=41&sid=c5943235ee29ccff47e739457544e44a#41

I just read that stuff those idiots sent you and I'm disgusted. I don't blame you for wanting to leave.

The Pod Racer mod is still on, as far as I know. To those who wanna beta test, download anakins and sebulbas pod on PCGM. I really expected better out of you Duncan, I have really looked up to your vehicles and was sad to see you go. But now im kinda glad that you did leave and you should be sorry to what you have done to those who cared about your work. You have ran out the next best thing in JA. What is it, was you afriad that he was gonna replace your name? Before you comment on the readme, yes that was very low and I have spoke to hatrus about it. But now you really discust me, you make me sick. I hope your happy with yourself and that you can sleep with yourself at night. Cause it is you who has the biggest blame on running the next best modeler out of the community, when you have declared that you will no longer make models for JA. I plan to make the JA Racer Mod, inspite of what you have done Duncan and lets just hope this situation wont totally destroy what you have built in JA. I will have more updates on the mod later on. Also I would like to make it official and welcome Majin Revan to the team. Good day to you all.

LightNinja, thanx, but what would the rest be? I can do effects, sounds, shaders, .veh and .npc files (quite well). The skin I shall make as well. But, from you I'd need the .skin files, UVW Mapped model, bones, weighting, and the model so it'd work in the game (not to mention all of the tags and all). You'll recieve a lot of credit as well, and I hope you can do this. I also can't do .xsi files...no time, nor...devotion to learning them.

Zappa_0 thanx for welcoming me. I can't be as harsh to Duncan_10158. He sent me a PM telling me why he left, and the reason is very...big. I promised him I wouldn't tell anyone why he left. And, I won't tell anyone.

you guys leave duncan alone. he's right. and i love his stuff to death like matt liel does. ive always been a hughe fan of his work, the drodekia, and the atat, were my favorites. he deserves the credit he's gotten. ive decided to stay cause duncan asked me not to leave now, that it wansnt a good time, adn hes right. with battle front out, jka might die. we need to keep it up and going for as long as possibe. duncan and i have worked things out and are now friends, lets take his advice and put this all behind us :)

I just remembered about this. I think i posted this near the beginning of september. This is some of the stuff I've recieved since I started posting my work here. You'll see duncan isnt the only one thats been dissed here:

I'm amazed you've kept going. Its good to see a good modeler like yourself, who hasnt given up. I hope thes pods turn out well!

Archived