Home

Pod Racer Collection (WIP)

hatrus

Originally posted by hatrus

Im getting sick of the emails and PM's telling me Im not wanted, or that I'll never replace Duncan.

:eek: many sick ppl, i personally appreciate you more than duncan cuz he never helped me with the AT-PT (he didnt have to of course), but when the model needed just a stupid solution like reset xform he said he didnt know what was happening to the AT-PT, and then the skiner of Duncan, Scoutt, didnt did the skin of my AT-PT when he told me he was going to do it. (a conspiracy to be the AT-AT the first walker released i tell you!!! j/k xp.gif ) also i think it would be nice if i added, or someone some animation to the pods to make them dont look very static.

Also that Matt of the TNT web is Matt Liell?? :confused:

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

First off I would like to say to all the people sending Hatrus these PM's, you are the noob, loser and we at LucasForums do not want you here. Go back from where you came from. Secondly Hatrus turn your PM system off, dont give these sorry SOB's the pleasure of sending you comments. People like Duncan, Mars, monsoontide, etc will not be forgoten. They will always remain as great people as they are. And as for Hatrus replacing them,

he wont. Hes only trying to take this game to its full protential and add new stuff, but you noobs cant see that. Hatrus listen to what Ninja, lil killa and the others have all said, do not listen to these noobs, they do bring you down sometimes, but it is not worth quiting for those idiots. If you only quit they win, thats what exactly what they want you to do. So get back up and start modeling, we will show these noobs whose the boss!

ok you got my attention. im gonna continue and release my work. thx for the encouraging comments, its good to know some people appreciate the time ive put into all this (not that I didnt want to). Im just not used to being praised this much for doing simple modeling work. At my job I do much more complex things and Im used to being told "looks ok but i want that tank done by monday or else...." Im also not used to being put down like this. Its like everything I do never pleases some people. I want to please everyone and I will need your help to make my models come to life!

I would just ignore them and get on with your work. They can't stop you moddleing and they don't have to d/l your moddles when you are finished with them. I would say these poeple are unfair pricks with terrible grammar who just want to make it hard for the newcomer.

PS: BTW I love your work and the ignore button on your profile was made for a reason.

PPS: I think you should modify that post and put up all the encouragment. It would help get over all those hate mails.;)

PPPS: don't give in!:)

Originally posted by mergatroid

I would just ignore them and get on with your work. They can't stop you moddleing and they don't have to d/l your moddels when you are finished with them. I would say these poeple are unfair pricks with terrible grammar who just want to make it hard for the newcomer.

Terrible grammar you say? Please do not be a hypocrite.

Hatrus, forgive my language in the next few sentences. Those dumbass idiot mother****ers need to shut the **** up, cause it isn't like they can do better, and they are jealous, and...they don't believe that anyone can be f*cking better than Duncan_10158.

I merely ask for some of their names so I can't hunt them down on the internet and abuse them like they tried to abuse you. They are pathetic hateable scum. I'm sure a few of them are modellers, maybe even above average modellers. I dunno.

:fett:

Edit- Keep up the good work Hatrus, and thanx for the help with my models.

:fett:

thx revan, but i think i got it taken care of for now. i got them blocked from my pm and my email. no more nasty letter from them anymore.

update on the podracer project: I wont say how many I will release because I really dont know. Im gonna make them until I get bored with pod racers. I have 10 planned right now, but I also am making a custom pod for zappa, stotto, myself, and one or two others i havent decided yet. when it comes time for me to post all the screenshots, im only gonna post the main render of each pod cause there will be about 130 pics total (6 or more renders per pod).

Originally posted by Stake Black

Oh, those guys are just jealous! Hatrus never said himself that he is better than duncan, I think only me and Lil Killa :D

I never said anyone was better than anyone in my post... I also know I never named any names besides Hatrus' name.

EDIT:: I feel stupid for asking what seems like an obvious question but.... What has Duncan ever done? I've heard the name but that's about it....

EDIT EDIT:: oooooooooo NM :p

I still don't see why some people are being so rude though...

Man I saw the PM a few of them are really f***** disgusting, I dont know what ppl say about you, I just know that you have a great tallent as 3d modeller artist AND NO ONE CAN SAY NO! I belive that you are really fast with with your, I know a few friends of my mom who are 3d modellers and they can do lots of thing in one day.

Ignore that ******* PM'S who say bad about you, and listen all of this great guys that are in this forum and who love your work.

update:

i really appreciate all the support and encouragement you all have given me. it really lifts my spirit up when i feel down and like im ready to quit. i come here and read your replies and i tell myself that people are counting on me to succeed adn i will never let them down as long as i have the ability to model. i will never quit for you guys and i hope i will never let you down! i WILL succeed!

also

i need someone to bone, animate, and export my pods! my current animator is just too busy to work on them so i beg you guys (on hands and knees) for help! i also need sounds for the pods. anyone that wants to contribute sounds from ep1 like: pod racer engine sounds, announcer sounds from the boonta eve stadium, and some others. you will get credit of course. email me at themadrapper@hotmail.com or msn me at that address. hope to hear from some of you soon!

ps: whoever animates for me gets their own custom pod designed by yourself!

Originally posted by Majin Revan

Terrible grammar you say? Please do not be a hypocrite.

:rolleyes:

Originally posted by Majin Revan

...they don't believe that anyone can be f*cking better than Duncan_10158.

Anyone can be better than duncan, they think duncan is god bcuz he did the droideka and the sucky animations of the dewback.

But anyway we dont have to hars Duncan anymore, specially now that he isnt here

LOL, of course when I have good news for you Hatrus your offline. Well anyway im posting here since I know you look here first when u come online. LightNinja has fixed Anakins Pod and works perfectly ingame. Well I have to go to school now but I hope to talk to you this evening Hatrus, and I know your overjoyed about this great news.

Why do people have to fight and have a popularity/attention getting contest whenever somebody good comes along? I don't get it.

If you're in this "scene" (mod making) you have to put up with a certain level of idiociy. But threatening to quit after some hostile comments from ignorant people?

Well, good luck...

Anyway, can we settle down a bit? The whole point of doing this is for fun, and it's not like there's a rule about how many people can be out there making decent mods for the fun of it...

ok, here is gasganos pod ingame:

shot0149.jpg

Like it? (also the skin isnt on bcuz is impossible to do the .skin file) me neither, Hartrus you will have to do a Reset Xform to ALL the pieces piece by piece and then you can send me and ill happily put it ingame, but i CANT take more work than putting this ingame, i am VERY bussy and im not a machine so if you make that with all the pods, ill gladly put em ingame

Archived