Home

Pod Racer Collection (WIP)

hatrus

Im gonna talk to Sith J Cull about widing his pod racer track, since hes busy with other projects, I might also get out my copy of Racer for the mac and see if I could make a track from the game. Perhaps we should release all the maps and models as a mod. Btw, zappa, how on earth did you manage to post on PCGM?

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

First off I have talked to SithJ today actually. He is a very person working on his maps and maps for Movie Battles. He said he would try to get it done soon. Anyway we will have a good map pack for the pods. We have added Casper to the mapping team and he will be doing a Coruscant track. So we are looking at a good number of maps, so people shouldnt get tired of them. And why I posted at PCGM is because I am now an admin, you should have read the other news article. Well nothing else new to tell right now, I'll keep you all informed.

Doggy the site has been updated. XG, we must work together in this, we need the maps and plus this is a fresh start from the AOTC TC days. You wont see Casper any during the process of this mod or making the maps. So take it easy, I like you XG, your a great mapper and a great guy so just let the past be the past.

I have talked to Casper and he said the only reason your angry is it has something to do in SWG, which is awhole nother game. I really dont care what happened, but we need to find away around it. I care of getting this thing out and making it a well known mod. And like I said earlier you will not be working with Casper personally, and im not choosing sides.

Ok well Zappa asked me to model some drivers, I have very limited time

-School which comes first

-Work

-LightNinja's At-pt

-My Pit-droid

But I have made a start at modeling gasgano, not much work done, but hopefully I'll be able to finish and maybe make more, I told Zappa but I'm not sure if he understood or not, I can ONLY model, no skinning willbe done by me cuz frankly I have no time mabe when other projects are finished and I can't weight for shiza but heres the start, for all who wanna say the proportions are wrong I added my model over my ref.

gasganomodel.jpg

Originally posted by Zappa_0

I Love you! How bout a little anakin and maybe Teemto?

Ha as I said I have limited time, heres the deal:

This will all apply only when I finish LightNinja's At-Pt he comes before even my own models. Then if you can find some way through the mod staff or whatever that all I do is model them and send em to you guys to map rig and skin I'll work on most of the racers for you.

Ok Zappa looks like I'm gonna join the crew even with limited time, I'm already gathering refs on the pod racers. I have to leave for work in bout 5 minutes, and I did some more to gasgano in the 20 minutes I had since I got home from school. Knowing that all I have to do is model I can work on multiple projects and its seems to be going faster, afterall I gotta keep up with Hatrus! :p

Also whats the polycount for a pod racer, I was thinking of making one for myself:p

gasgano.jpg

Archived