• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by AnTi*/2eaPeR

my brother wants his ''own'' podracer:ewok:

it depends if you want to do it

;) but if ya make him one since im his bro i'd like

one too. But not one from scratch,

just a reskined subalba podracer(blue and green).

And, does subalbas podracer have a flame thrower?:band:

Sorry we dont take model requests nor skin requests. But Hatrus is gonna be putting a file out that will show you how to make your own or other pods. Sebulbas pod will most likely have a flame thrower. And if you wanna skin yourself a pod after the release, you may. I dont mind, but dont mess with mine, hatrus's or lightninja's pod or we just might have to hurt you:D .

Oh, I did this in school. :p I really have no time to draw at home, I haven't even been able to work on my map for the last 2 days! :(

I'll be able to work on it again tonight though. :D

Oh, also, the hangar for the pods is much bigger, about 12 can fit in there. ;)

FINAL NOTE: I'm gonna try to add a few NPC's spectating from the buildings. (Those squares :p)

Ody Mandrell's Podracer:

ody_render.jpg

ody_render2.jpg

ody_render3.jpg

ody_render5.jpg

This is a podracer and it is a podracer. Its Odys pod and his racer from the and I also am doing a bomnu pod or two. I caant shgow any one the picures not evem zappa cause he will pot it. :D it is a decret podracer so no one knows its being made! :D

I almos forgot to say that I am excited abou tthe racecar mod. Wtih all the great moapper s here this mod is gonnabe the ******* best in the city. Im tired and feel like **** i am up all ******* night having fun and **** like tha, so I will comtuns to make them nad will get nback to all of when i have updates.

Hi everyone I just wanted to apologize for my last post. We were having a huricane party and well, I wasnt very respinsible on my drinking. Thank god it blocked some of the words.

New update! ALL pods are finished, Ninja just has to put them ingame! And the bonus pod is complete, let me tell you it is pretty cool looking!

Well Im glad LF is back up now, theres alot of new updates. Matt Gasgona is looking nice. All pods are finished, but still lack 6 being put ingame. Also we have a new coder for the mod, Slider. You may know him from JA+ and jedimoves.com. He will start working on the code for the mod after JA+ 2.2 release. He will be using the JA+ Code with the mod and gonna be doing alot of stuff with it. As for models for the mod, you can see Gasgano above and we have obtained Scout Troopers Child Anakin. Matt is also gonna fix what needs to be fixed and so on. As for the pods I will be post pics of the latest pods in the works. I have also reskinned my pod for a fellow friend of mine that will be included in the mod.

Archived