Home

Pod Racer Collection (WIP)

hatrus

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

some points:

....I wont:

-put ingame more pods, also matt is the last.

-take the uwmaps of Matt pod which i've seen they arent done.

-weight gasgano if it isnt in a TOTAL humanoid form.

-AND HATRUS THIS IS THE NUMER THOUSAND I TELL YOU; THE IMAGES MUST BE 64x128x256x512x.... x2 ALWAYS.

Matt your pod is (for me) unreal, that pod could crash just by mounting on it and it is like a water motorbike. But anyway if you like it is allright

awww and i was under the impression that you liked putting the pods ingame ;) plus i checked all of the textures and they ALL were in correct format divisible by 8 and such!

Matt Im almost afraid to ask how many polys your pod is. Plus you cant use smoothing groups, and I wouldnt suggest using mesh smooth beyond 2 iterations due to increased poly formation. Aslo I hope you didnt use any Object Space Modifies except bend, meshsmooth, skin, twist, anyof the uvw mapping modifies. Also dont use any free form deformers, radiosity mods or nurbs. That will one, increase poly count and two might cinflict with an .xsi exportation.

Originally posted by hatrus

plus i checked all of the textures and they ALL were in correct format divisible by 8 and such!

NO, not necessarily divisible by 8, they must be in the power of 2.

Only these sizes will work.

2 X 2

4 X 4

8 X 8

16 X 16

32 X 32

64 X 64

128 X 128

512 X 512

1024 X 1024

or a combination

16 X 32

512 X 128

512 X 1024

etc.

Well i like to put in game 3, maybe 5, but seeting that i not only have to put it ingame, i have to do the veh and the npc, and fix the skin files that you send hatrus that always has something wrong; and then if i send a pod to zappa or you you dont find the problem which is a stupid problem and i cant waste my time cuz i should be finishing the sentinel animations instead of putting pods ingame.

And then you give me 2 player models to weight? did i say i would weight them? the only one im interested is little anakin, but gasgano, i wont weight it until he is in a total humanoid form.

Also i have said you thousands of times how the textures size must be or no? now i have to fix all the ****ing textures and you know im not a machine and i have free time; this is just like homeworks.

So, keep doing anything cuz ill take my time for weight this.

Great News! Ninja has Mars, Ody, and Endocott pods left and I have custom sounds for all pods except the afore mentioned. I tried The Last Hope mod and was able to have 14 different vehicle .pk3's in my base folder. So it really does work. Podracer will have this kind of thing for all the pods.

mystery_pod.jpg

Great News! Ninja has Mars, Ody, and Endocott pods left and I have custom sounds for all pods except the afore mentioned. I tried The Last Hope mod and was able to have 14 different vehicle .pk3's in my base folder. So it really does work. Podracer will have this kind of thing for all the pods.

mystery_pod.jpg

Archived